Compare train tickets from Rocky Mount to Greensburg
How much are train tickets from Rocky Mount to Greensburg?
|Fastest train||16h 51m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Rocky Mount to Greensburg during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Rocky Mount to Greensburg?
In the last month, €96.37 was the average price of a train ticket from Rocky Mount, NC to Greensburg, PA. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Rocky Mount to Greensburg?
The distance between Rocky Mount and Greensburg is approximately 316 miles, or 509 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 16 hours and 51 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Rocky Mount to Greensburg are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Rocky Mount at 02:00 and arrives in Greensburg around 16 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Rocky Mount to Greensburg?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
Which train should you take from Rocky Mount to Greensburg?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Rocky Mount, North Carolina to Greensburg, Pennsylvania. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 1 Amtrak trains from Rocky Mount to Greensburg every day, as well as 0 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from €96.
Where is the train station in Rocky Mount?
There is one train station in Rocky Mount:
- 101 Coastline St
Where is the train station in Greensburg?
Greensburg has one train station:
- Harrison Ave and Seton Hill Dr
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Rocky Mount
- Train from Rocky Mount to Los Angeles
- Train from Rocky Mount to San Francisco
- Train from Rocky Mount to Hartford
- Rocky Mount to Washington D.C. Train
- Train from Rocky Mount to Daytona Beach
- Rocky Mount to Sarasota Train
- Rocky Mount to Charlotte Train
- Train from Rocky Mount to Greenville
- Rocky Mount to Jacksonville Train
- Rocky Mount to New York
- Train from Rocky Mount to Niagara Falls
- Train from Rocky Mount to Manassas
- Train from Rocky Mount to Newport News
- Rocky Mount to Quantico
- Train from Rocky Mount to Roanoke
- Rocky Mount to Staunton
- Train from Rocky Mount to Williamsburg
- Train from Rocky Mount to Woodbridge
Continue by train from Greensburg
- Greensburg to Washington D.C. Train
- Train from Greensburg to Fort Lauderdale
- Train from Greensburg to Tampa
- Train from Greensburg to Chicago
- Greensburg to New Orleans Train
- Greensburg to St Louis Train
- Train from Greensburg to Newark
- Train from Greensburg to Las Vegas
- Train from Greensburg to New York
- Train from Greensburg to Cleveland
- Train from Greensburg to Columbus
- Train from Greensburg to Altoona
- Greensburg to Harrisburg
- Greensburg to Lancaster Train
- Train from Greensburg to Philadelphia
- Train from Greensburg to Pittsburgh
- Greensburg to York
- Greensburg to Nashville Train