Compare train tickets from Cherry Hill to Northampton
Cherry Hill-Northampton Train Timetable
How much are train tickets from Cherry Hill to Northampton?
|Fastest train||7h 48m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Cherry Hill to Northampton during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Cherry Hill to Northampton?
In the last month, €64.13 was the average price of a train ticket from Cherry Hill, NJ to Northampton, MA. You can expect to find tickets at that price or lower if you book your trip at least 5 days in advance. Otherwise, expect to pay around €70.64 more than that for a same-day booking.
How long is the train journey from Cherry Hill to Northampton?
The distance between Cherry Hill and Northampton is approximately 207 miles, or 333 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 8 hours and 28 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 7 hours and 48 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Cherry Hill to Northampton are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Cherry Hill at 11:00 and arrives in Northampton around 7 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Cherry Hill to Northampton?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Northampton to Cherry Hill.
Which train should you take from Cherry Hill to Northampton?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Cherry Hill, New Jersey to Northampton, Massachusetts. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak train tickets from Cherry Hill to Northampton start from €49, and on average cost €95. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Northampton. Amtrak in Cherry Hill leaves from New Jersey Transit Station, And in Northampton trains arrive at 170 Pleasant St, From Cherry Hill to Northampton train travel on Amtrak takes 8 hours and 28 minutes. If you are looking to get to Northampton faster, Amtrak offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 7 hours and 48 minutes. If you are looking to travel to Northampton on a weekend there is typically one Amtrak scheduled trip per day, which will cost €102 for a one-way weekend reservation from Cherry Hill.
Where is the train station in Cherry Hill?
There is one train station in Cherry Hill:
- New Jersey Transit Station
Where is the train station in Northampton?
Northampton has one train station:
- 170 Pleasant St
Price trends for trains from Cherry Hill to Northampton
Prices as travel date approaches
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Cherry Hill
- Train from Cherry Hill to Sacramento
- Cherry Hill to Washington D.C. Train
- Cherry Hill to Fort Lauderdale Train
- Cherry Hill to Winter Park Train
- Cherry Hill to Dwight Train
- Cherry Hill to Red Wing Train
- Train from Cherry Hill to Rochester
- Train from Cherry Hill to Havelock
- Train from Cherry Hill to Deming
- Cherry Hill to Elko Train
- Cherry Hill to New York Train
- Train from Cherry Hill to Clemson
- Train from Cherry Hill to Dillon
- Cherry Hill to Mineola Train
- Cherry Hill to Clifton Forge Train
- Cherry Hill to Waterbury Train
- Train from Cherry Hill to Mt Vernon
- Train from Cherry Hill to Seattle
Continue by train from Northampton
- Train from Northampton to Hartford
- Train from Northampton to New Haven
- Northampton to Old Saybrook Train
- Train from Northampton to Stamford
- Train from Northampton to Windsor
- Northampton to Washington D.C.
- Train from Northampton to Boston
- Train from Northampton to Springfield
- Train from Northampton to Worcester
- Northampton to Baltimore Train
- Train from Northampton to Newark
- Northampton to Croton-on-Hudson Train
- Train from Northampton to New York
- Train from Northampton to Allentown
- Train from Northampton to Bethlehem
- Train from Northampton to Philadelphia
- Northampton to Brattleboro Train
- Northampton to Essex Junction Train