Compare train tickets from Las Vegas to Irvine
How much are train tickets from Las Vegas, NM to Irvine, CA?
|Fastest train||23h 41m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Las Vegas to Irvine during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Las Vegas to Irvine?
In the last month, €88.63 was the average price of a train ticket from Las Vegas, NM to Irvine, CA. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Las Vegas to Irvine?
The distance between Las Vegas and Irvine is approximately 726 miles, or 1169 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 23 hours and 41 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Las Vegas to Irvine are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Las Vegas at 12:00 and arrives in Irvine around 23 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Las Vegas to Irvine?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Irvine to Las Vegas.
Which train should you take from Las Vegas to Irvine?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Las Vegas, New Mexico to Irvine, California. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak train tickets from Las Vegas to Irvine start from €89, and on average cost €89. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Irvine. Amtrak in Las Vegas leaves from 500 Railroad Ave at Lincoln, And in Irvine trains arrive at Irvine Transp Ctr - 15215 Barranca Pkwy, From Las Vegas to Irvine train travel on Amtrak takes 23 hours and 41 minutes.
Where is the train station in Las Vegas?
There is one train station in Las Vegas:
- 500 Railroad Ave at Lincoln
Where is the train station in Irvine?
Irvine has one train station:
- Irvine Transp Ctr - 15215 Barranca Pkwy
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Las Vegas
- Train from Las Vegas to Los Angeles
- Train from Las Vegas to Merced
- Train from Las Vegas to Santa Cruz
- Train from Las Vegas to Denver
- Las Vegas to Carlinville Train
- Las Vegas to Chicago
- Train from Las Vegas to Kewanee
- Train from Las Vegas to Maysville
- Train from Las Vegas to Warrensburg
- Train from Las Vegas to Cut Bank
- Las Vegas to Hastings
- Train from Las Vegas to Trenton
- Train from Las Vegas to Albuquerque
- Train from Las Vegas to Coatesville
- Las Vegas to Huntingdon
- Las Vegas to Pittsburgh
- Las Vegas to Salt Lake City
- Train from Las Vegas to Lynchburg
Continue by train from Irvine
- Train from Irvine to Phoenix
- Irvine to Anaheim Train
- Train from Irvine to Long Beach
- Irvine to Los Angeles Train
- Train from Irvine to Monterey
- Train from Irvine to Napa
- Train from Irvine to Oakland
- Train from Irvine to Palm Springs
- Train from Irvine to Paso Robles
- Train from Irvine to Sacramento
- Irvine to San Clemente Train
- Train from Irvine to San Diego
- Irvine to San Francisco Train
- Train from Irvine to San Jose
- Irvine to Santa Barbara Train
- Irvine to South Lake Tahoe
- Irvine to Yosemite National Park
- Irvine to Las Vegas Train