Compare train tickets from Elizabethtown to Rocky Mount
How much are train tickets from Elizabethtown to Rocky Mount?
|Fastest train||9h 34m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Elizabethtown to Rocky Mount during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Elizabethtown to Rocky Mount?
In the last month, €77.37 was the average price of a train ticket from Elizabethtown, PA to Rocky Mount, NC. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Elizabethtown to Rocky Mount?
The distance between Elizabethtown and Rocky Mount is approximately 298 miles, or 480 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 9 hours and 34 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Elizabethtown to Rocky Mount are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Elizabethtown at 09:00 and arrives in Rocky Mount around 9 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Elizabethtown to Rocky Mount?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Rocky Mount to Elizabethtown.
Which train should you take from Elizabethtown to Rocky Mount?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Elizabethtown, Pennsylvania to Rocky Mount, North Carolina. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Amtrak train tickets from Elizabethtown to Rocky Mount start from €77, and on average cost €77. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Rocky Mount. Amtrak in Elizabethtown leaves from 50 S Wilson Ave, And in Rocky Mount trains arrive at 101 Coastline St, From Elizabethtown to Rocky Mount train travel on Amtrak takes 9 hours and 34 minutes. If you are looking to travel to Rocky Mount on a weekend there is typically one Amtrak scheduled trip per day, which will cost €77 for a one-way weekend reservation from Elizabethtown.
Where is the train station in Elizabethtown?
There is one train station in Elizabethtown:
- 50 S Wilson Ave
Where is the train station in Rocky Mount?
Rocky Mount has one train station:
- 101 Coastline St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Elizabethtown
- Elizabethtown to Birmingham
- Elizabethtown to Los Angeles Train
- Elizabethtown to Sacramento Train
- Train from Elizabethtown to Mystic
- Elizabethtown to New London
- Train from Elizabethtown to Old Saybrook
- Train from Elizabethtown to Lincoln
- Elizabethtown to New Carrollton Train
- Elizabethtown to Searsport Train
- Elizabethtown to Malta
- Train from Elizabethtown to Whitefish
- Elizabethtown to Greenville Train
- Elizabethtown to Iselin Train
- Elizabethtown to New Brunswick Train
- Train from Elizabethtown to New York
- Elizabethtown to Philadelphia Train
- Train from Elizabethtown to Kingston
- Elizabethtown to Roanoke
Continue by train from Rocky Mount
- Rocky Mount to Washington D.C. Train
- Rocky Mount to Wilmington Train
- Rocky Mount to Jacksonville Train
- Rocky Mount to Orlando Train
- Train from Rocky Mount to Atlanta
- Train from Rocky Mount to Chicago
- Train from Rocky Mount to Boston
- Rocky Mount to Baltimore Train
- Rocky Mount to Charlotte Train
- Rocky Mount to Durham Train
- Train from Rocky Mount to Greensboro
- Train from Rocky Mount to Raleigh
- Rocky Mount to Newark
- Rocky Mount to New York
- Train from Rocky Mount to Philadelphia
- Train from Rocky Mount to North Charleston
- Train from Rocky Mount to Newport News
- Rocky Mount to Richmond Train