Compare train tickets from Manassas to Fort Myers
How much are train tickets from Manassas to Fort Myers?
|Fastest train||27h 56m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Manassas to Fort Myers during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
Can you take a train all the way from Manassas to Fort Myers?
What is the price of a train ticket from Manassas to Fort Myers?
In the last month, €105.22 was the average price of a train ticket from Manassas, VA to Fort Myers, FL. Tickets are generally somewhat expensive for this particular train route, which is to be expected given the long distance. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Manassas to Fort Myers?
The distance between Manassas and Fort Myers is approximately 875 miles, or 1408 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 27 hours and 56 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Manassas to Fort Myers are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Manassas at 12:00 and arrives in Fort Myers around 27 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Manassas to Fort Myers?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Fort Myers to Manassas.
Which train should you take from Manassas to Fort Myers?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Manassas, Virginia to Fort Myers, Florida. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||1d 3h 56m||€105.22|
Amtrak train tickets from Manassas to Fort Myers start from €105, and on average cost €105. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Fort Myers. Amtrak in Manassas leaves from 9431 West St, And in Fort Myers trains arrive at Ft Myers Travel Plaza - 6050 Plaza Dr, From Manassas to Fort Myers train travel on Amtrak takes 27 hours and 56 minutes. If you are looking to travel to Fort Myers on a weekend there is typically one Amtrak scheduled trip per day, which will cost €105 for a one-way weekend reservation from Manassas.
Where is the train station in Manassas?
There is one train station in Manassas:
- 9431 West St
Where is the train station in Fort Myers?
Fort Myers has one train station:
- Ft Myers Travel Plaza - 6050 Plaza Dr
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Manassas
- Train from Manassas to Hartford
- Manassas to New Haven
- Manassas to Washington D.C. Train
- Train from Manassas to Tampa
- Train from Manassas to Savannah
- Train from Manassas to Louisville
- Train from Manassas to Baltimore
- Train from Manassas to Atlantic City
- Manassas to Trenton Train
- Manassas to New York Train
- Manassas to Niagara Falls Train
- Train from Manassas to Lancaster
- Manassas to Philadelphia Train
- Manassas to Dallas Train
- Manassas to Charlottesville
- Manassas to Fredericksburg Train
- Train from Manassas to Staunton
- Manassas to Williamsburg Train
Continue by train from Fort Myers
- Train from Fort Myers to Hartford
- Train from Fort Myers to Fort Lauderdale
- Fort Myers to Jacksonville Train
- Train from Fort Myers to Miami
- Train from Fort Myers to Orlando
- Fort Myers to West Palm Beach Train
- Train from Fort Myers to Winter Haven
- Fort Myers to Winter Park Train
- Fort Myers to Baltimore Train
- Train from Fort Myers to Fayetteville
- Fort Myers to Raleigh Train
- Fort Myers to Las Vegas Train
- Fort Myers to New York Train
- Fort Myers to Pittsburgh Train
- Fort Myers to Columbia Train
- Train from Fort Myers to Greenville
- Fort Myers to North Charleston Train
- Train from Fort Myers to Richmond