Find bus tickets from Innsbruck to Neuenburg am Rhein
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily buses from Innsbruck to Neuenburg am Rhein. Traveling by bus from Innsbruck to Neuenburg am Rhein usually takes around 6 hours and 50 minutes, but the fastest FlixBus bus can make the trip in 6 hours,
|Distance||183 mi (295 km)|
|Shortest duration||6h 0m|
|Trips per day||1|
|Most frequent service||FlixBus|
What bus companies travel from Innsbruck to Neuenburg am Rhein?
There is one bus company that operates from Innsbruck to Neuenburg am Rhein. FlixBus is the one bus line that services this route. Although it's the sole option, there are a couple of different travel times to choose from each day.
|Bus||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by bus from Innsbruck to Neuenburg am Rhein during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our bus partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, bus carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all bus passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the bus.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the bus ride?
The bus usually takes around 6 hours and 50 minutes to cover the 183 miles (295 kilometers) from Innsbruck, to Neuenburg am Rhein, BW. However, the fastest bus only takes 6 hours, The trip is definitely on the longer side, so plan to get comfortable on the bus. It's a good idea to bring water and snacks.
What is the busiest day of the week to travel by bus?
With many people traveling in the middle of the week, Wednesday is the busiest day of the week for bus travel. If you are planning to travel on a Wednesday, you should make sure to book tickets well in advance as they may sell out.
On the other hand, Wednesday is typically the least busy day for bus travel on this route. If you're looking for some extra space on the bus, traveling mid-week is your best bet.
When do the earliest and latest buses leave Innsbruck?
The first bus leaves at 1:00am and the last bus leaves at 1:00am. To see the times for all buses from Innsbruck to Neuenburg am Rhein, enter your specific travel dates in the search bar.
How many buses are there each day?
There are usually only 2 buses per day from Innsbruck to Neuenburg am Rhein. One bus is a direct connection, meaning that you can stay on the same vehicle for the entire trip, without having to transfer onto a connecting bus at any point.
Need more travel options? Consider taking the train from Innsbruck to Neuenburg am Rhein; ticket prices start at $72.59.
Where does the bus leave from in Innsbruck?
Most buses depart from the main station in Innsbruck.
Where does the bus arrive in Neuenburg am Rhein?
These are the two stations where buses may stop when they arrive in Neuenburg am Rhein.
Bus stations in Neuenburg am Rhein:
Need a return trip from Neuenburg am Rhein to Innsbruck?Search Bus Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More buses from Innsbruck
- Innsbruck to Sarajevo
- Bus from Innsbruck to Brussels
- Bus from Innsbruck to St. Gallen
- Bus from Innsbruck to Nuremberg
- Bus from Innsbruck to Passau
- Bus from Innsbruck to Schönau am Königsee
- Bus from Innsbruck to Neustrelitz
- Bus from Innsbruck to Gütersloh
- Bus from Innsbruck to Nice
- Bus from Innsbruck to Szeged
- Bus from Innsbruck to Klausen
- Bus from Innsbruck to Cavallino
- Innsbruck to Mosciano Stazione Bus
- Innsbruck to Orvieto Bus
- Innsbruck to Lido di Jesolo
- Innsbruck to Peschiera del Garda Bus
- Bus from Innsbruck to Iași
- Bus from Innsbruck to Medgidia
Continue by bus from Neuenburg am Rhein
- Neuenburg am Rhein to Schaerbeek
- Neuenburg am Rhein to Brno Bus
- Bus from Neuenburg am Rhein to Olomouc
- Neuenburg am Rhein to Heidelberg Bus
- Bus from Neuenburg am Rhein to Reutlingen
- Bus from Neuenburg am Rhein to Munich
- Bus from Neuenburg am Rhein to Frankfurt am Main
- Neuenburg am Rhein to Dresden Bus
- Bus from Neuenburg am Rhein to Metz
- Neuenburg am Rhein to Nancy Bus
- Bus from Neuenburg am Rhein to Saint-Louis
- Bus from Neuenburg am Rhein to Strasbourg
- Bus from Neuenburg am Rhein to Budapest
- Bus from Neuenburg am Rhein to Győr
- Neuenburg am Rhein to Maastricht Bus
- Bus from Neuenburg am Rhein to Amsterdam
- Bus from Neuenburg am Rhein to Utrecht
- Neuenburg am Rhein to Myslenice