Compare train tickets from Amstetten to Attnang-Puchheim
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 10 daily trains from Amstetten to Attnang-Puchheim. Traveling by train from Amstetten to Attnang-Puchheim usually takes around one hour, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||53 mi (86 km)|
|Fastest train||1h 0m|
|Trains per day||10|
|Most frequent service||FlixTrain|
Which train should you take from Amstetten to Attnang-Puchheim?
FlixTrain is the one and only train line which connects Amstetten, to Attnang-Puchheim,, However, there are 10 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Amstetten to Attnang-Puchheim during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Amstetten to Attnang-Puchheim?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Amstetten to Attnang-Puchheim are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Amstetten at 4:00pm while the last train of the day leaves at 8:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Amstetten to Attnang-Puchheim?
There are 10 daily scheduled trains, all of which are direct trains that take you the entire way from Amstetten to Attnang-Puchheim.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Attnang-Puchheim to Amstetten.
Where is the train station in Amstetten?
There is one train station in Amstetten.
Where is the train station in Attnang-Puchheim?
Attnang-Puchheim has one train station.
Need a return trip from Attnang-Puchheim to Amstetten?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Amstetten
- Amstetten to Köfering Train
- Train from Amstetten to Munich
- Train from Amstetten to Neubiberg
- Amstetten to Saal an der Donau Train
- Train from Amstetten to Schierling
- Train from Amstetten to Veitsbronn
- Amstetten to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Amstetten to Steinbach
- Amstetten to Dortmund Train
Continue by train from Attnang-Puchheim
- Train from Attnang-Puchheim to Amstetten
- Train from Attnang-Puchheim to Linz
- Attnang-Puchheim to Salzburg
- Train from Attnang-Puchheim to Sankt Pölten
- Attnang-Puchheim to Vienna Train
- Train from Attnang-Puchheim to Chomutov
- Train from Attnang-Puchheim to Liberec
- Attnang-Puchheim to Berlin
- Train from Attnang-Puchheim to Heilbronn
- Train from Attnang-Puchheim to Erding
- Attnang-Puchheim to Freilassing Train
- Train from Attnang-Puchheim to Haar
- Attnang-Puchheim to Ismaning Train
- Attnang-Puchheim to Munich Train
- Attnang-Puchheim to Munich
- Train from Attnang-Puchheim to Neubiberg
- Train from Attnang-Puchheim to Neufahrn bei Freising
- Attnang-Puchheim to Passau Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.