Compare train tickets from Bichlbach to Oberammergau
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily trains from Bichlbach to Oberammergau. Traveling by train from Bichlbach to Oberammergau usually takes around 2 hours and 3 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 2 hours and 1 minute.
|Distance||18 mi (29 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 1m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Bichlbach to Oberammergau?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Bichlbach, to Oberammergau, Bavaria. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||2||2h 3m||$22.76|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Bichlbach to Oberammergau during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Bichlbach to Oberammergau?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Bichlbach to Oberammergau are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Bichlbach at 7:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 9:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Bichlbach to Oberammergau?
Trains leave the station in Bichlbach twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Oberammergau to Bichlbach.
Where is the train station in Bichlbach?
There is one train station in Bichlbach.
Where is the train station in Oberammergau?
Oberammergau has one train station.
Need a return trip from Oberammergau to Bichlbach?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Bichlbach
- Arzl im Pitztal to Aichstetten Train
- Badgastein to Munich Train
- Train from Bad Hofgastein to Munich
- Train from Fieberbrunn to Dortmund
- Train from Fieberbrunn to Dresden
- Gemeinde Sankt Jakob im Rosental to Pinneberg Train
- Gerasdorf to Langenau Train
- Train from Gmunden to Munich
- Train from Golling an der Salzach to Freilassing
- Train from Judenburg to Schwandorf
- Train from Krems to Neunkirchen am Sand
- Train from Lieboch to Stuttgart
- Marchtrenk to Nuremberg
- Melk to Nuremberg
- Train from Radfeld to Plauen
- Saint Johann im Pongau to Munich Train
- Saint Johann im Pongau to Oberammergau Train
- Schärding to Munich Train
Continue by train from Oberammergau
- Oberammergau to Vienna Train
- Train from Oberammergau to Berlin
- Oberammergau to Malsch Train
- Train from Oberammergau to Stuttgart
- Train from Oberammergau to Eisenberg
- Oberammergau to Mittenwald Train
- Oberammergau to Passau
- Oberammergau to Bremen Train
- Oberammergau to Dortmund Train
- Train from Oberammergau to Drensteinfurt
- Train from Oberammergau to Eschweiler
- Oberammergau to Minden Train
- Oberammergau to Halstenbek Train
- Oberammergau to Paris
- Oberammergau to Budapest Train
- Oberammergau to Nijmegen
- Train from Oberammergau to Utrecht
- Oberammergau to Bratislava Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.