Compare train tickets from Krems an der Donau to Freilassing
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 11 daily trains from Krems an der Donau to Freilassing. Traveling by train from Krems an der Donau to Freilassing usually takes around 4 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 2 hours and 58 minutes.
|Distance||128 mi (205 km)|
|Fastest train||3h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Krems an der Donau to Freilassing?
2 train services operate from Krems, to Freilassing, Bavaria. Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company usually has more trains scheduled, with 8 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||8||4h 33m||$69.39|
|Non-federally owned railway company||3||3h 29m||$69.42|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Krems to Freilassing during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Krems an der Donau to Freilassing?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Krems an der Donau to Freilassing are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Krems an der Donau at 4:00pm while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Krems an der Donau to Freilassing?
There are 11 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Freilassing to Krems an der Donau.
Where is the train station in Krems an der Donau?
There is one train station in Krems an der Donau.
Where is the train station in Freilassing?
Freilassing receives travelers from Krems an der Donau at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Freilassing:
Need a return trip from Freilassing to Krems an der Donau?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Krems an der Donau
- Gemeinde Sankt Jakob im Rosental to Pinneberg Train
- Gerasdorf to Langenau Train
- Train from Gmunden to Munich
- Train from Grein to Passau
- Gunskirchen to Munich Train
- Train from Hermagor-Pressegger See to Munich
- Train from Judenburg to Schwandorf
- Lähn to Willstätt Train
- Melk to Nuremberg
- Train from Neumarkt am Wallersee to Linz
- Oberndorf bei Schwanenstadt to Berlin Train
- Train from Pöchlarn to Miltenberg
- Ramsau im Zillertal to Munich Train
- Saint Johann im Pongau to Munich Train
- Schärding to Munich Train
- Schlitters to Munich
- Train from Taxenbach to Berlin
- Wernstein am Inn to Munich Train
Continue by train from Freilassing
- Train from Freilassing to Innsbruck
- Train from Freilassing to Weng
- Freilassing to Geneva
- Train from Freilassing to Zurich
- Train from Freilassing to Berlin
- Train from Freilassing to Willstätt
- Freilassing to Berchtesgaden Train
- Train from Freilassing to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Freilassing to Memmingen Train
- Freilassing to Prien am Chiemsee
- Train from Freilassing to Hamburg
- Freilassing to Bad Oeynhausen
- Freilassing to Essen Train
- Freilassing to Dresden
- Train from Freilassing to Löbau
- Train from Freilassing to Schmalkalden
- Freilassing to Verona Train
- Freilassing to Bloemendaal Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.