Compare train tickets from Pressbaum to Erbach an der Donau
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 30 daily trains from Pressbaum to Erbach an der Donau. Traveling by train from Pressbaum to Erbach an der Donau usually takes around 7 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 6 hours and 15 minutes.
|Distance||285 mi (458 km)|
|Fastest train||6h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Pressbaum to Erbach an der Donau?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Pressbaum, to Erbach an der Donau, Baden-Württemberg. However, there are 30 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||30||6h 50m||$68.66|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Pressbaum to Erbach an der Donau during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Pressbaum to Erbach an der Donau?
The distance between Pressbaum and Erbach an der Donau is approximately 285 miles, or 458 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 7 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 6 hours and 15 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Pressbaum to Erbach an der Donau are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Pressbaum at 4:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 6:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Pressbaum to Erbach an der Donau?
There are 30 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Erbach an der Donau to Pressbaum.
Where is the train station in Pressbaum?
There are two stations in Pressbaum where you can board the train to Erbach an der Donau.
Train stations in Pressbaum:
Where is the train station in Erbach an der Donau?
Erbach an der Donau has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Pressbaum
- Train from Eben im Pongau to Cologne
- Train from Elsbethen to Cologne
- Train from Ennsling to Deuerling
- Train from Fügen to Oberaudorf
- Gemeinde Sankt Jakob im Rosental to Neubrandenburg
- Gerasdorf to Langenau Train
- Train from Hermagor-Pressegger See to Hamburg
- Knittelfeld to Kiel Train
- Langkampfen to Munich
- Train from Loosdorf to Neuhaus an der Pegnitz
- Mallnitz to Berlin Train
- Train from Radfeld to Ainring
- Rietz to Tannheim
- Train from Salzweg to Bad Neustadt an der Saale
- Spital am Pyhrn to Willstätt
- Train from Trieben to Frankfurt am Main
- Uderns to Essen Train
- Train from Zauchen to Frankfurt am Main
Continue by train from Erbach an der Donau
- Train from Erbach an der Donau to Leuven
- Train from Erbach an der Donau to Comblain-au-Pont
- Erbach an der Donau to Durach Train
- Train from Erbach an der Donau to Ismaning
- Erbach an der Donau to Memmingen Train
- Erbach an der Donau to Munich
- Erbach an der Donau to Sinzing Train
- Train from Erbach an der Donau to Ahnatal
- Erbach an der Donau to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Erbach an der Donau to Hamburg Train
- Train from Erbach an der Donau to Alfter
- Erbach an der Donau to Düsseldorf Train
- Train from Erbach an der Donau to Utrecht
- Train from Erbach an der Donau to Dordrecht
- Erbach an der Donau to Leiden Train
- Erbach an der Donau to Rotterdam Train
- Erbach an der Donau to Bled Train
- Erbach an der Donau to Ljubljana Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.