Compare train tickets from Salzweg to Bad Neustadt an der Saale
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily trains from Salzweg to Bad Neustadt an der Saale. Traveling by train from Salzweg to Bad Neustadt an der Saale usually takes around 12 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||215 mi (347 km)|
|Fastest train||12h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Salzweg to Bad Neustadt an der Saale?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Salzweg, to Bad Neustadt an der Saale, Bavaria. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||2||12h 9m||$72.59|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Salzweg to Bad Neustadt an der Saale during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Salzweg to Bad Neustadt an der Saale?
The distance between Salzweg and Bad Neustadt an der Saale is approximately 215 miles, or 347 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 12 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Salzweg to Bad Neustadt an der Saale are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Salzweg at 10:00pm while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Salzweg to Bad Neustadt an der Saale?
Trains leave the station in Salzweg twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Salzweg.
Where is the train station in Salzweg?
There is one train station in Salzweg.
Where is the train station in Bad Neustadt an der Saale?
Bad Neustadt an der Saale has one train station.
Need a return trip from Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Salzweg?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Salzweg
- Badgastein to Ainring Train
- Train from Hopfgarten-Markt to Pfaffing
- Hörsching to Weidenberg Train
- Train from Judenburg to Heilbronn
- Judendorf-Straßengel to Riedstadt Train
- Train from Kirchbichl to Aitrach
- Train from Kirchbichl to Tannheim
- Knittelfeld to Burgdorf, Hanover Train
- Lambach to Berlin
- Liezen to Berlin
- Train from Loosdorf to Abensberg
- Train from Marchtrenk to Berlin
- Neu-Terfens to Willstätt Train
- Train from Neu-Terfens to Heidesheim am Rhein
- Train from Sankt Anton im Montafon to Stuttgart
- Sankt Pankraz to Pfronten Train
- Train from Tauplitz to Celle
- Wernstein am Inn to Erding Train
Continue by train from Bad Neustadt an der Saale
- Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Salzburg Train
- Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Neuhausen am Rheinfall
- Train from Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Zurich
- Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Neuffen Train
- Train from Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Bad Kissingen
- Train from Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Burglauer
- Train from Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Dettelbach
- Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Poppenhausen Train
- Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Schweinfurt Train
- Train from Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Veitshöchheim
- Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Waigolshausen Train
- Train from Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Wurzburg
- Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Stadtallendorf Train
- Train from Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Brühl
- Train from Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Schülldorf
- Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Greußen Train
- Train from Bad Neustadt an der Saale to Schmalkalden
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.