Compare train tickets from Sankt Veit an der Glan to Ölbronn-Dürrn
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 7 daily trains from Sankt Veit an der Glan to Ölbronn-Dürrn. Traveling by train from Sankt Veit an der Glan to Ölbronn-Dürrn usually takes around 11 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 9 hours and 43 minutes.
|Distance||301 mi (484 km)|
|Fastest train||10h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Sankt Veit an der Glan to Ölbronn-Dürrn?
2 train services operate from Sankt Veit an der Glan, to Ölbronn-Dürrn, Baden-Württemberg. Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company usually has more trains scheduled, with 6 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||1||10h 17m||$80.28|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||6||11h 3m||$72.63|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Sankt Veit an der Glan to Ölbronn-Dürrn during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Sankt Veit an der Glan to Ölbronn-Dürrn?
The distance between Sankt Veit an der Glan and Ölbronn-Dürrn is approximately 301 miles, or 484 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 11 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 9 hours and 43 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Sankt Veit an der Glan to Ölbronn-Dürrn are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Sankt Veit an der Glan at 6:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 6:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Sankt Veit an der Glan to Ölbronn-Dürrn?
There are 7 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Ölbronn-Dürrn to Sankt Veit an der Glan.
Where is the train station in Sankt Veit an der Glan?
There is one train station in Sankt Veit an der Glan.
Where is the train station in Ölbronn-Dürrn?
Ölbronn-Dürrn has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Sankt Veit an der Glan
- Bruck an der Mur to Leipzig
- Train from Freistadt to Cologne
- Fügen to Haar Train
- Gemeinde Schlüßlberg to Nuremberg
- Gerasdorf to Langenau Train
- Train from Gmunden to Berlin
- Golling an der Salzach to Berchtesgaden Train
- Train from Hainburg an der Donau to Bad Vilbel
- Judenburg to Leverkusen Train
- Train from Judendorf-Straßengel to Iffeldorf
- Train from Langkampfen to Schönefeld
- Train from Öblarn to Willstätt
- Pasching to Flörsheim am Main
- Sankt Pankraz to Garmisch-Partenkirchen Train
- Train from Sankt Veit an der Glan to Blaustein
- Train from Tauplitz to Großengottern
- Train from Trieben to Stuttgart
- Zell an der Pram to Berlin Train
Continue by train from Ölbronn-Dürrn
- Train from Breisach to Gerasdorf
- Burladingen to Mannheim Train
- Calw to Cologne Train
- Train from Engstingen to Passau
- Train from Eschelbronn to Stoutenburg-Noord
- Train from Gemmingen to Werder
- Giengen to Ichenhausen Train
- Leutenbach to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Train from Malsch (bei Weisloch) to Munich
- Train from Malsch (bei Weisloch) to Amsterdam
- Meckesheim to Colmar Train
- Train from Rainau to Cologne
- Train from Rammingen to Prague
- Train from Reichenbach to Rotterdam
- Train from Satteldorf to Eschweiler
- Train from Schenkenzell to Gaggenau
- Waldbronn to Cologne Train
- Wolpertswende to Garmisch-Partenkirchen Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.