Compare train tickets from Tauplitz to Münchweiler an der Rodalb
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 3 daily trains from Tauplitz to Münchweiler an der Rodalb. Traveling by train from Tauplitz to Münchweiler an der Rodalb usually takes around 16 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 14 hours and 24 minutes.
|Distance||311 mi (501 km)|
|Fastest train||14h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Tauplitz to Münchweiler an der Rodalb?
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||3||15h 50m||$109.16|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Tauplitz to Münchweiler an der Rodalb during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Tauplitz to Münchweiler an der Rodalb?
The distance between Tauplitz and Münchweiler an der Rodalb is approximately 311 miles, or 501 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 16 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 14 hours and 24 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Tauplitz to Münchweiler an der Rodalb are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Tauplitz at 5:00pm while the last train of the day leaves at 8:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Tauplitz to Münchweiler an der Rodalb?
There are 3 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Tauplitz.
Where is the train station in Tauplitz?
There is one train station in Tauplitz.
Where is the train station in Münchweiler an der Rodalb?
Münchweiler an der Rodalb has one train station.
Need a return trip from Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Tauplitz?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Tauplitz
- Badgastein to Munich Train
- Gemeinde Sankt Jakob im Rosental to Pinneberg Train
- Train from Gmunden to Munich
- Train from Golling an der Salzach to Freilassing
- Gunskirchen to Munich Train
- Train from Hermagor-Pressegger See to Munich
- Train from Judenburg to Schwandorf
- Marchtrenk to Nuremberg
- Melk to Nuremberg
- Train from Neumarkt am Wallersee to Linz
- Train from Pöchlarn to Munich
- Saint Johann im Pongau to Munich Train
- Saint Johann im Pongau to Oberammergau Train
- Schärding to Munich Train
- Schruns to Munich Train
- Train from Schwarzach im Pongau to Ainring
- Train from Stams to Neusitz
- Wernstein am Inn to Munich Train
Continue by train from Münchweiler an der Rodalb
- Train from Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Trooz
- Train from Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Berlin
- Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Heddesheim Train
- Train from Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Heidelberg
- Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Munich
- Train from Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Neuburg an der Donau
- Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Nuremberg
- Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Bickenbach Train
- Train from Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Hamburg
- Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Emden Train
- Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Georgsmarienhütte Train
- Train from Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Hilter
- Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Osnabrück
- Train from Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Dortmund
- Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Barleben Train
- Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Vrå Train
- Train from Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Maarssenbroek
- Münchweiler an der Rodalb to Hillegom
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.