Compare train tickets from Wiener Neustadt to Kolbermoor
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 15 daily trains from Wiener Neustadt to Kolbermoor. Traveling by train from Wiener Neustadt to Kolbermoor usually takes around 5 hours, but the fastest Non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 4 hours and 29 minutes.
|Distance||194 mi (312 km)|
|Fastest train||4h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Wiener Neustadt to Kolbermoor?
2 train services operate from Wiener Neustadt, to Kolbermoor, Bavaria. Non-federally owned railway company usually has more trains scheduled, with 10 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||5||4h 39m||$102.25|
|Non-federally owned railway company||10||5h 18m||$103.88|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Wiener Neustadt to Kolbermoor during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Wiener Neustadt to Kolbermoor?
The distance between Wiener Neustadt and Kolbermoor is approximately 194 miles, or 312 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 5 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 4 hours and 29 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Wiener Neustadt to Kolbermoor are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Wiener Neustadt at 5:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 7:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Wiener Neustadt to Kolbermoor?
There are 15 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Kolbermoor to Wiener Neustadt.
Where is the train station in Wiener Neustadt?
There is one train station in Wiener Neustadt.
Where is the train station in Kolbermoor?
Kolbermoor has one train station.
Need a return trip from Kolbermoor to Wiener Neustadt?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Wiener Neustadt
- Wiener Neustadt to Ditzingen Train
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Wiener Neustadt to Stuttgart
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Bad Aibling
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Bamberg
- Wiener Neustadt to Brannenburg
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Flintsbach
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Haßfurt
- Wiener Neustadt to Munich Train
- Wiener Neustadt to Rosenheim Train
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Tuntenhausen
- Wiener Neustadt to Zeil am Main Train
- Wiener Neustadt to Lehrte Train
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Peine
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Uetze
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Vechelde
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Kiel
- Train from Wiener Neustadt to Melsdorf
Continue by train from Kolbermoor
- Kolbermoor to Innsbruck Train
- Train from Kolbermoor to Salzburg
- Kolbermoor to Limbourg
- Train from Kolbermoor to Prague
- Train from Kolbermoor to Berlin
- Train from Kolbermoor to Endingen am Kaiserstuhl
- Train from Kolbermoor to Mannheim
- Train from Kolbermoor to Bad Endorf
- Train from Kolbermoor to Fürth
- Kolbermoor to Mallersdorf-Pfaffenberg
- Train from Kolbermoor to Nuremberg
- Train from Kolbermoor to Rosenheim
- Train from Kolbermoor to Duisburg
- Kolbermoor to Matulji Train
- Kolbermoor to Vinkovci Train
- Kolbermoor to Bologna Train
- Train from Kolbermoor to Venice
- Kolbermoor to Verona Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.