Compare train tickets from Drummondville to Savant Lake
How much are train tickets from Drummondville to Savant Lake?
|Fastest train||36h 0m|
|Trains per day||8|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Drummondville to Savant Lake during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Drummondville to Savant Lake?
In the last month, $273.08 was the average price of a train ticket from Drummondville, QC to Savant Lake, ON. Given how far apart Drummondville and Savant Lake are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Drummondville to Savant Lake?
The distance between Drummondville and Savant Lake is approximately 891 miles, or 1434 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 38 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 36 hours and 26 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Drummondville to Savant Lake are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Drummondville at 7:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00am. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Drummondville to Savant Lake?
There are 8 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Savant Lake to Drummondville.
Which train should you take from Drummondville to Savant Lake?
VIA Rail Canada is the one and only train line which connects Drummondville, Quebec to Savant Lake, Ontario. However, there are 8 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|VIA Rail Canada||8||1d 14h 13m||$273.08|
VIA Rail Canada train tickets from Drummondville to Savant Lake start from $272, and on average cost $273. Daily there are 8 VIA Rail Canada schedules to Savant Lake. VIA Rail Canada in Drummondville leaves from VIA Station, And in Savant Lake trains arrive at Flindt Landing Station and one other train station. From Drummondville to Savant Lake train travel on VIA Rail Canada takes 38 hours and 13 minutes. If you are looking to get to Savant Lake faster, VIA Rail Canada offers more express schedule options with a travel time of 36 hours and 0 minutes.
Where is the train station in Drummondville?
There is one train station in Drummondville:
- VIA Station
Where is the train station in Savant Lake?
Savant Lake receives travelers from Drummondville at its two active train stations:
- VIA Station
- Flindt Landing Station
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Drummondville
- Drummondville to New Hazelton Train
- Train from Drummondville to Sinclair Mills
- Drummondville to Winnitoba Train
- Drummondville to Elsas Train
- Train from Drummondville to Halton Hills
- Drummondville to Longlac Train
- Train from Drummondville to Ottawa
- Drummondville to Sarnia Train
- Drummondville to Strathroy Train
- Drummondville to Sudbury Junction
- Train from Drummondville to Toronto
- Drummondville to Trenton Junction Train
- Train from Drummondville to Ste. Anne de la Pocatière
- Train from Drummondville to Montreal
- Train from Drummondville to Rivière-du-Loup
- Drummondville to Sayabec
- Drummondville to Trois-Pistoles Train
- Drummondville to Melville Train
Continue by train from Savant Lake
- Savant Lake to Hinton
- Savant Lake to Boston Bar Train
- Savant Lake to Clearwater
- Train from Savant Lake to Hutton
- Train from Savant Lake to McBride
- Train from Savant Lake to Portage la Prairie
- Train from Savant Lake to Winnipeg
- Train from Savant Lake to Armstrong
- Savant Lake to Hornepayne
- Savant Lake to Longlac Train
- Savant Lake to Minaki
- Train from Savant Lake to Nakina
- Train from Savant Lake to Ottawa
- Train from Savant Lake to Quibell
- Train from Savant Lake to Richan
- Savant Lake to Windsor Train
- Savant Lake to Sturgis Train
- Train from Savant Lake to Unity