Compare train tickets from Špindlerův Mlýn to Turčianske Teplice
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily trains from Špindlerův Mlýn to Turčianske Teplice. Traveling by train from Špindlerův Mlýn to Turčianske Teplice usually takes around 10 hours and 38 minutes, but the fastest RegioJet train can make the trip in 10 hours and 35 minutes.
|Distance||194 mi (312 km)|
|Fastest train||10h 35m|
|Most frequent service||RegioJet|
Which train should you take from Špindlerův Mlýn to Turčianske Teplice?
RegioJet is the one and only train line which connects Špindlerův Mlýn, to Turčianske Teplice, Žilinský kraj. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Špindlerův Mlýn to Turčianske Teplice during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Špindlerův Mlýn to Turčianske Teplice?
The distance between Špindlerův Mlýn and Turčianske Teplice is approximately 194 miles, or 312 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 10 hours and 38 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 10 hours and 35 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Špindlerův Mlýn to Turčianske Teplice are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Špindlerův Mlýn at 5:00pm while the last train of the day leaves at 5:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Špindlerův Mlýn to Turčianske Teplice?
Trains leave the station in Špindlerův Mlýn twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Turčianske Teplice to Špindlerův Mlýn.
Where is the train station in Špindlerův Mlýn?
There are two stations in Špindlerův Mlýn where you can board the train to Turčianske Teplice.
Train stations in Špindlerův Mlýn:
Where is the train station in Turčianske Teplice?
Turčianske Teplice has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Špindlerův Mlýn
- Špindlerův Mlýn to Vienna Train
- Train from Špindlerův Mlýn to Adamov
- Špindlerův Mlýn to Břeclav Train
- Train from Špindlerův Mlýn to Nový Jičín
- Špindlerův Mlýn to Opava
- Špindlerův Mlýn to Příbor Train
- Train from Špindlerův Mlýn to Zábřeh
- Train from Špindlerův Mlýn to Pardubice
- Train from Špindlerův Mlýn to Svitavy
- Špindlerův Mlýn to Bystřice
- Špindlerův Mlýn to Jihlava
- Špindlerův Mlýn to Zlín Train
- Špindlerův Mlýn to Zvolen Train
- Train from Špindlerův Mlýn to Kysak
- Train from Špindlerův Mlýn to Strážske
- Špindlerův Mlýn to Poprad
- Špindlerův Mlýn to Čadca Train
- Train from Špindlerův Mlýn to Martin
Continue by train from Turčianske Teplice
- Train from Turčianske Teplice to Geneva
- Turčianske Teplice to St. Gallen
- Train from Turčianske Teplice to Český Krumlov
- Turčianske Teplice to Ostrava
- Turčianske Teplice to Třinec Train
- Turčianske Teplice to Olomouc Train
- Train from Turčianske Teplice to Pardubice
- Turčianske Teplice to Jirkov Train
- Train from Turčianske Teplice to Moravské Budějovice
- Turčianske Teplice to Munich
- Turčianske Teplice to Munich Train
- Turčianske Teplice to Saarbrücken Train
- Train from Turčianske Teplice to Magdeburg
- Train from Turčianske Teplice to Košice
- Train from Turčianske Teplice to Giraltovce
- Train from Turčianske Teplice to Svidník
- Turčianske Teplice to Liptovský Mikuláš
- Turčianske Teplice to Žilina Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.