Compare train tickets from Český Těšín to Lipno nad Vltavou
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily trains from Český Těšín to Lipno nad Vltavou. Traveling by train from Český Těšín to Lipno nad Vltavou usually takes around 9 hours and 28 minutes, but the fastest RegioJet train can make the trip in 8 hours and 59 minutes.
|Distance||213 mi (342 km)|
|Fastest train||8h 59m|
|Most frequent service||RegioJet|
Which train should you take from Český Těšín to Lipno nad Vltavou?
RegioJet is the one and only train line which connects Český Těšín, to Lipno nad Vltavou,, The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Český Těšín to Lipno nad Vltavou during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Český Těšín to Lipno nad Vltavou?
The distance between Český Těšín and Lipno nad Vltavou is approximately 213 miles, or 342 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 9 hours and 28 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 8 hours and 59 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Český Těšín to Lipno nad Vltavou are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Český Těšín at 7:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 7:00am. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Český Těšín to Lipno nad Vltavou?
Trains leave the station in Český Těšín twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Lipno nad Vltavou to Český Těšín.
Where is the train station in Český Těšín?
There is one train station in Český Těšín.
Where is the train station in Lipno nad Vltavou?
Lipno nad Vltavou receives travelers from Český Těšín at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Lipno nad Vltavou:
Need a return trip from Lipno nad Vltavou to Český Těšín?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Český Těšín
- Český Těšín to Písek Train
- Train from Český Těšín to Břeclav
- Train from Český Těšín to Nová Paka
- Train from Český Těšín to Liberec
- Train from Český Těšín to Nový Jičín
- Train from Český Těšín to Suchdol nad Odrou
- Train from Český Těšín to Česká Třebová
- Train from Český Těšín to Louny
- Český Těšín to Jihlava Train
- Train from Český Těšín to Kroměříž
- Train from Český Těšín to Oerlenbach
- Český Těšín to Reims Train
- Český Těšín to Oslo Train
- Český Těšín to Arad Train
- Train from Český Těšín to Spišská Nová Ves
- Český Těšín to Giraltovce
- Train from Český Těšín to Stará Ľubovňa
- Train from Český Těšín to Khust
Continue by train from Lipno nad Vltavou
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Český Těšín
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Frýdek-Místek Train
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Havířov Train
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Návsí Train
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Ostrava
- Train from Lipno nad Vltavou to Příbor
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Hranice Train
- Train from Lipno nad Vltavou to Olomouc
- Train from Lipno nad Vltavou to Česká Třebová
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Pardubice Train
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Prague Train
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Bystřice
- Train from Lipno nad Vltavou to Třebíč
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Velké Meziříčí Train
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Hulín
- Train from Lipno nad Vltavou to Otrokovice
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Staré Město Train
- Lipno nad Vltavou to Zlín Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.