Compare train tickets from Heilbronn to Heddesheim
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 3 daily trains from Heilbronn to Heddesheim. Traveling by train from Heilbronn to Heddesheim usually takes around one hour and 56 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in one hour and 32 minutes.
|Distance||37 mi (60 km)|
|Fastest train||1h 32m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Heilbronn to Heddesheim?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Heilbronn, Baden-Württemberg to Heddesheim, Baden-Württemberg. However, there are 3 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||3||1h 56m||$33.35|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Heilbronn to Heddesheim during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Heilbronn to Heddesheim?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Heilbronn to Heddesheim are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Heilbronn at 11:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 7:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Heilbronn to Heddesheim?
There are 3 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Heddesheim to Heilbronn.
Where is the train station in Heilbronn?
There is one train station in Heilbronn.
Where is the train station in Heddesheim?
Heddesheim has one train station.
Need a return trip from Heddesheim to Heilbronn?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Heilbronn
- Train from Heilbronn to Ludwigsburg
- Train from Heilbronn to Mannheim
- Train from Heilbronn to Munderkingen
- Train from Heilbronn to Offenburg
- Train from Heilbronn to Orsingen-Nenzingen
- Heilbronn to Kaufbeuren Train
- Train from Heilbronn to Munich
- Heilbronn to Passau Train
- Heilbronn to Schrobenhausen
- Train from Heilbronn to Sonthofen
- Train from Heilbronn to Trebgast
- Heilbronn to Wörth am Rhein Train
- Train from Heilbronn to Oldenswort
- Train from Heilbronn to Ostrau
- Train from Heilbronn to Zagreb
- Train from Heilbronn to Venlo
- Train from Heilbronn to 's-Hertogenbosch
- Heilbronn to Wrocław Train
Continue by train from Heddesheim
- Train from Heddesheim to Vienna
- Train from Heddesheim to Prague
- Heddesheim to Stuttgart Train
- Train from Heddesheim to Willstätt
- Train from Heddesheim to Ansbach
- Train from Heddesheim to Neuburg an der Donau
- Train from Heddesheim to Neu-Ulm
- Train from Heddesheim to Rott am Inn
- Heddesheim to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Train from Heddesheim to Hamburg
- Heddesheim to Neustadt in Holstein Train
- Train from Heddesheim to Biendorf
- Heddesheim to Copenhagen Train
- Heddesheim to Lyon Train
- Train from Heddesheim to Budapest
- Train from Heddesheim to Venice
- Heddesheim to Duivendrecht Train
- Heddesheim to Abcoude Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.