Compare train tickets from Bayerisch Gmain to Amsterdam-Zuidoost
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 3 daily trains from Bayerisch Gmain to Amsterdam-Zuidoost. Traveling by train from Bayerisch Gmain to Amsterdam-Zuidoost usually takes around 13 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||473 mi (762 km)|
|Fastest train||13h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Bayerisch Gmain to Amsterdam-Zuidoost?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Bayerisch Gmain, Bavaria to Amsterdam-Zuidoost, North Holland. However, there are 3 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||3||13h 20m||$149.36|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Bayerisch Gmain to Amsterdam-Zuidoost during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Bayerisch Gmain to Amsterdam-Zuidoost?
The distance between Bayerisch Gmain and Amsterdam-Zuidoost is approximately 473 miles, or 762 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 13 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Bayerisch Gmain to Amsterdam-Zuidoost are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Bayerisch Gmain at 8:00pm while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Bayerisch Gmain to Amsterdam-Zuidoost?
There are 3 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Bayerisch Gmain.
Where is the train station in Bayerisch Gmain?
There is one train station in Bayerisch Gmain.
Where is the train station in Amsterdam-Zuidoost?
Amsterdam-Zuidoost has one train station.
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Bayerisch Gmain
- Bayerisch Gmain to Brno
- Train from Bayerisch Gmain to Ahrensfelde
- Bayerisch Gmain to Mannheim Train
- Bayerisch Gmain to Altendorf Train
- Bayerisch Gmain to Bischofswiesen
- Train from Bayerisch Gmain to Breitengüßbach
- Train from Bayerisch Gmain to Fürth
- Bayerisch Gmain to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Bayerisch Gmain to Munich
- Train from Bayerisch Gmain to Oberammergau
- Bayerisch Gmain to Puschendorf Train
- Bayerisch Gmain to Schwaig Train
- Bayerisch Gmain to Schweinfurt Train
- Bayerisch Gmain to Düsseldorf
- Train from Bayerisch Gmain to Budapest
- Train from Bayerisch Gmain to Fortezza
- Bayerisch Gmain to Venice Train
- Train from Bayerisch Gmain to Diemen
Continue by train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Rangsdorf
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Schwäbisch Hall Train
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Nuremberg
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Delmenhorst
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Emsbüren
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Leeste
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Nordenham
- Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Peine Train
- Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Salzgitter Train
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Seevetal
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Coesfeld
- Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Dinslaken Train
- Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Drensteinfurt
- Train from Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Eschweiler
- Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Goch
- Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Westerhorn Train
- Amsterdam-Zuidoost to Ditfurt Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.