Compare train tickets from Gaimersheim to Leinfelden-Echterdingen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 102 daily trains from Gaimersheim to Leinfelden-Echterdingen. Traveling by train from Gaimersheim to Leinfelden-Echterdingen usually takes around 4 hours and 38 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 3 hours and 55 minutes.
|Distance||102 mi (164 km)|
|Fastest train||3h 55m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Gaimersheim to Leinfelden-Echterdingen?
2 train services operate from Gaimersheim, Bavaria to Leinfelden-Echterdingen, Baden-Württemberg. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 90 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||90||4h 36m||$37.61|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||12||5h 0m||$32.50|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Gaimersheim to Leinfelden-Echterdingen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Gaimersheim to Leinfelden-Echterdingen?
The distance between Gaimersheim and Leinfelden-Echterdingen is approximately 102 miles, or 164 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 4 hours and 38 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 3 hours and 55 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Gaimersheim to Leinfelden-Echterdingen are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Gaimersheim at 12:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Gaimersheim to Leinfelden-Echterdingen?
There are 102 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Gaimersheim.
Where is the train station in Gaimersheim?
There is one train station in Gaimersheim.
Where is the train station in Leinfelden-Echterdingen?
There are more train stations and stops in Leinfelden-Echterdingen than most cities. Most trains from Gaimersheim will stop at one (or more) of the 3 following stations in Leinfelden-Echterdingen:
Train stations in Leinfelden-Echterdingen:
Need a return trip from Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Gaimersheim?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Gaimersheim
- Gaimersheim to Schaerbeek Train
- Gaimersheim to Geneva Train
- Train from Gaimersheim to Stansstad
- Gaimersheim to Baar Train
- Gaimersheim to Bad Liebenwerda
- Gaimersheim to Bad Krozingen Train
- Gaimersheim to Bad Grönenbach
- Train from Gaimersheim to Eichstätt
- Train from Gaimersheim to Munich
- Gaimersheim to Helpsen
- Gaimersheim to Duisburg
- Gaimersheim to Krefeld Train
- Train from Gaimersheim to Edenkoben
- Train from Gaimersheim to Edesheim
- Train from Gaimersheim to Eisenach
- Train from Gaimersheim to Copenhagen
- Gaimersheim to Zagreb Train
- Train from Gaimersheim to Törökbálint
Continue by train from Leinfelden-Echterdingen
- Train from Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Bludenz
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Brussels Train
- Train from Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Knokke-Heist
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Torricella-Taverne
- Train from Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Olomouc
- Train from Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Berlin
- Train from Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Bad Wildbad
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Bietigheim
- Train from Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Gundelfingen
- Train from Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Oberndorf
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Hanover Train
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Bonn Train
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Duisburg
- Train from Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Frechen
- Train from Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Neidenfels
- Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Scheuerfeld
- Train from Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Barleben
- Train from Leinfelden-Echterdingen to Utrecht
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.