Compare train tickets from Gaißach to Baierbrunn
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 36 daily trains from Gaißach to Baierbrunn. Traveling by train from Gaißach to Baierbrunn usually takes around one hour, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||19 mi (31 km)|
|Fastest train||1h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Gaißach to Baierbrunn?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Gaißach, Bavaria to Baierbrunn, Bavaria. However, there are 36 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||36||1h 11m||$18.09|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Gaißach to Baierbrunn during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Gaißach to Baierbrunn?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Gaißach to Baierbrunn are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Gaißach at 9:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Gaißach to Baierbrunn?
There are 36 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Baierbrunn to Gaißach.
Where is the train station in Gaißach?
There is one train station in Gaißach.
Where is the train station in Baierbrunn?
Baierbrunn receives travelers from Gaißach at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Baierbrunn:
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Gaißach
- Bad Birnbach to Bad Dürkheim Train
- Train from Bad Rodach to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Breitenbrunn to Kassel
- Train from Dietersheim to Frankfurt am Main
- Edling to Frasdorf Train
- Feldafing to Esneux
- Train from Hochstadt am Main to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Marktl to Munich
- Miltenberg to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Train from Neuhaus an der Pegnitz to Schwaz
- Nonnenhorn to Como Train
- Schierling to Nittendorf Train
- Train from Schnabelwaid to Aarhus
- Schöllkrippen to Berlin Train
- Train from Stammbach to Wolfenbüttel
- Untersteinach to Cologne Train
- Train from Valley to Weissenburg in Bayern
- Train from Weiding to Pfreimd
Continue by train from Baierbrunn
- Baierbrunn to Amstetten Train
- Train from Baierbrunn to Ghent
- Train from Baierbrunn to Meiringen
- Train from Baierbrunn to Vevey
- Baierbrunn to Prague Train
- Baierbrunn to Berlin Train
- Baierbrunn to Gaggenau Train
- Baierbrunn to Nürtingen
- Train from Baierbrunn to Reichenau
- Train from Baierbrunn to Bad Reichenhall
- Baierbrunn to Elchingen
- Baierbrunn to Vilshofen an der Donau Train
- Train from Baierbrunn to Beerfelden
- Baierbrunn to Bochum Train
- Train from Baierbrunn to Bottrop
- Baierbrunn to Rijeka
- Train from Baierbrunn to Rome
- Baierbrunn to Bled Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.