Compare train tickets from Marktoberdorf to Oy-Mittelberg
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 12 daily trains from Marktoberdorf to Oy-Mittelberg. Traveling by train from Marktoberdorf to Oy-Mittelberg usually takes around one hour and 42 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in one hour and 8 minutes.
|Distance||12 mi (19 km)|
|Fastest train||1h 8m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Marktoberdorf to Oy-Mittelberg?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Marktoberdorf, Bavaria to Oy-Mittelberg, Bavaria. However, there are 12 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||12||1h 43m||$20.26|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Marktoberdorf to Oy-Mittelberg during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Marktoberdorf to Oy-Mittelberg?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Marktoberdorf to Oy-Mittelberg are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Marktoberdorf at 6:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Marktoberdorf to Oy-Mittelberg?
There are 12 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Oy-Mittelberg to Marktoberdorf.
Where is the train station in Marktoberdorf?
There are two stations in Marktoberdorf where you can board the train to Oy-Mittelberg.
Train stations in Marktoberdorf:
Where is the train station in Oy-Mittelberg?
There are more train stations and stops in Oy-Mittelberg than most cities. Most trains from Marktoberdorf will stop at one (or more) of the 4 following stations in Oy-Mittelberg:
Train stations in Oy-Mittelberg:
Need a return trip from Oy-Mittelberg to Marktoberdorf?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Marktoberdorf
- Train from Marktoberdorf to Reutte
- Marktoberdorf to Nevele Train
- Train from Marktoberdorf to Libramont-Chevigny
- Marktoberdorf to Berlin Train
- Train from Marktoberdorf to Bad Endorf
- Train from Marktoberdorf to Bernau am Chiemsee
- Marktoberdorf to Dachau
- Train from Marktoberdorf to Füssen
- Train from Marktoberdorf to Gallmersgarten
- Marktoberdorf to Miesbach
- Marktoberdorf to Munich Train
- Marktoberdorf to Hamburg Train
- Train from Marktoberdorf to Göttingen
- Train from Marktoberdorf to Ahlen
- Train from Marktoberdorf to Hamm
- Train from Marktoberdorf to Paris
- Marktoberdorf to Como
- Marktoberdorf to Amsterdam Train
Continue by train from Oy-Mittelberg
- Oy-Mittelberg to Hörsching Train
- Oy-Mittelberg to Linz
- Train from Oy-Mittelberg to Saint Anton am Arlberg
- Train from Oy-Mittelberg to Grand-Saconnex
- Oy-Mittelberg to Engen Train
- Oy-Mittelberg to Mannheim Train
- Train from Oy-Mittelberg to Oberharmersbach
- Train from Oy-Mittelberg to Gallmersgarten
- Train from Oy-Mittelberg to Oberammergau
- Oy-Mittelberg to Peiting Train
- Train from Oy-Mittelberg to Pommelsbrunn
- Oy-Mittelberg to Unterammergau Train
- Train from Oy-Mittelberg to Wurzburg
- Oy-Mittelberg to Völklingen Train
- Train from Oy-Mittelberg to Milan
- Train from Oy-Mittelberg to Ettelbruck
- Train from Oy-Mittelberg to Putten
- Train from Oy-Mittelberg to Diemen
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.