Compare train tickets from Nuremberg to Zeil am Main
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily trains from Nuremberg to Zeil am Main. Traveling by train from Nuremberg to Zeil am Main usually takes around one hour and 58 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in one hour and 55 minutes.
|Distance||44 mi (71 km)|
|Fastest train||1h 55m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Nuremberg to Zeil am Main?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Nuremberg, Bavaria to Zeil am Main, Bavaria. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||2||1h 59m||$25.60|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Nuremberg to Zeil am Main during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Nuremberg to Zeil am Main?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Nuremberg to Zeil am Main are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Nuremberg at 6:00pm while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Nuremberg to Zeil am Main?
Trains leave the station in Nuremberg twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Zeil am Main to Nuremberg.
Where is the train station in Nuremberg?
There is one train station in Nuremberg.
Where is the train station in Zeil am Main?
Zeil am Main has one train station.
Need a return trip from Zeil am Main to Nuremberg?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Nuremberg
- Train from Nuremberg to Chomutov
- Train from Nuremberg to Linkenheim-Hochstetten
- Train from Nuremberg to Kronach
- Train from Nuremberg to Friedrichsdorf
- Nuremberg to Geisenheim Train
- Train from Nuremberg to Burgdorf, Hanover
- Train from Nuremberg to Osterode
- Nuremberg to Salzgitter Train
- Train from Nuremberg to Kaarst
- Train from Nuremberg to Kevelaer
- Train from Nuremberg to Meerbusch
- Train from Nuremberg to Flensburg
- Nuremberg to Elsterberg
- Train from Nuremberg to Radebeul
- Nuremberg to Halberstadt
- Train from Nuremberg to Silkeborg
- Nuremberg to Heerhugowaard
- Train from Nuremberg to Abcoude
Continue by train from Zeil am Main
- Bergen to Amsterdam Train
- Train from Dasing to Nuremberg
- Fürstenfeldbruck to Kassel Train
- Gmund am Tegernsee to Nuremberg
- Train from Happurg to Paris
- Hochstadt am Main to Coburg
- Karlstadt am Main to Bexbach Train
- Kirchheim bei München to Regensburg
- Oberhausen to Munich Train
- Train from Ottenhofen to Prague
- Train from Pöcking to Dinant
- Redwitz an der Rodach to Munich Train
- Train from Schäftlarn to Eisenach
- Train from Seefeld to Nuremberg
- Train from Selbitz to Stuttgart
- Train from Steinbach am Wald to Munich
- Train from Surberg to Telgte
- Untersteinach to Nuremberg Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.