Compare train tickets from Nuremberg to Copenhagen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 16 daily trains from Nuremberg to Copenhagen. Traveling by train from Nuremberg to Copenhagen usually takes around 13 hours and 40 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 10 hours and 32 minutes.
|Distance||435 mi (699 km)|
|Fastest train||10h 32m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Nuremberg to Copenhagen?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Nuremberg, Bavaria to Copenhagen,, However, there are 16 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||16||13h 40m||$157.12|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Nuremberg to Copenhagen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
How long is the train journey from Nuremberg to Copenhagen?
The distance between Nuremberg and Copenhagen is approximately 435 miles, or 699 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 13 hours and 40 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 10 hours and 32 minutes.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Nuremberg to Copenhagen are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Nuremberg at 12:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 8:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Nuremberg to Copenhagen?
There are 16 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
Where is the train station in Nuremberg?
There is one train station in Nuremberg.
Where is the train station in Copenhagen?
There are more train stations and stops in Copenhagen than most cities. Most trains from Nuremberg will stop at one (or more) of the 4 following stations in Copenhagen:
Train stations in Copenhagen:
Need a return trip from Copenhagen to Nuremberg?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Nuremberg
- Nuremberg to Antwerp Train
- Train from Nuremberg to Verviers
- Nuremberg to Cheb Train
- Train from Nuremberg to Gauting
- Nuremberg to Lichtenfels
- Train from Nuremberg to Mellrichstadt
- Nuremberg to Weiden Train
- Train from Nuremberg to Frankfurt am Main
- Train from Nuremberg to Lampertheim
- Nuremberg to Essen
- Nuremberg to Hagen
- Train from Nuremberg to Troisdorf
- Train from Nuremberg to Annaberg-Buchholz
- Train from Nuremberg to Dresden
- Train from Nuremberg to Erfurt
- Train from Nuremberg to Luxembourg
- Train from Nuremberg to Helmond
- Nuremberg to Zabrze Train
Continue by train from Copenhagen
- Train from Copenhagen to Göppingen
- Train from Copenhagen to Heidelberg
- Train from Copenhagen to Maulburg
- Train from Copenhagen to Zaisenhausen
- Train from Copenhagen to Ansbach
- Copenhagen to Arzberg
- Train from Copenhagen to Westerstede
- Copenhagen to Bad Bergzaben
- Copenhagen to Worms
- Train from Copenhagen to Fehmarn
- Copenhagen to Lensahn
- Copenhagen to Timmendorf Beach Train
- Train from Copenhagen to Teutschenthal
- Copenhagen to Schwallungen Train
- Train from Copenhagen to Walldorf
- Copenhagen to Zvolen
- Copenhagen to Liptovský Mikuláš
- Train from Copenhagen to Vrútky