Compare train tickets from Regenstauf to Saal an der Donau
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Regenstauf - Saal an der Donau Train Schedule
There is one daily train from Regenstauf to Saal an der Donau. Traveling by train from Regenstauf to Saal an der Donau usually takes around 58 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 42 minutes.
|Distance||21 mi (33 km)|
|Fastest train||0h 42m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Regenstauf to Saal an der Donau?
2 train services operate from Regenstauf, Bavaria to Saal an der Donau, Bavaria. However, each train line only offers one daily trip.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||1||0h 59m||$13.71|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||1||0h 57m||$13.71|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Regenstauf to Saal an der Donau during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
Can you take a train all the way from Regenstauf to Saal an der Donau?
How long is the train journey from Regenstauf to Saal an der Donau?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Regenstauf to Saal an der Donau are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Regenstauf at 5:00am and arrives in Saal an der Donau within the hour.
Is there a direct train from Regenstauf to Saal an der Donau?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Saal an der Donau to Regenstauf. If you're not not set on traveling by train, you could always take the bus from Regenstauf to Saal an der Donau for $11.91.
Where is the train station in Regenstauf?
There is one train station in Regenstauf.
Where is the train station in Saal an der Donau?
Saal an der Donau has one train station.
Need a return trip from Saal an der Donau to Regenstauf?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Regenstauf
- Train from Regenstauf to České Budějovice
- Regenstauf to Karlovy Vary
- Train from Regenstauf to Herzberg (Elster)
- Regenstauf to Stuttgart
- Regenstauf to Dingolfing Train
- Regenstauf to Erding Train
- Train from Regenstauf to Furth im Wald
- Regenstauf to Passau
- Train from Regenstauf to Regensburg
- Train from Regenstauf to Schwandorf
- Regenstauf to Cremlingen Train
- Regenstauf to Bergisch Gladbach Train
- Regenstauf to Bornheim Train
- Train from Regenstauf to Dortmund
- Regenstauf to Venice
- Regenstauf to Eindhoven Train
- Train from Regenstauf to Amsterdam
- Regenstauf to Duivendrecht
Continue by train from Saal an der Donau
- Saal an der Donau to Gemeinde Schlüßlberg
- Saal an der Donau to Loosdorf
- Saal an der Donau to Brussels Train
- Saal an der Donau to Ixelles Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Bayreuth
- Saal an der Donau to Berchtesgaden Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Deuerling
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Hagelstadt
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Ingolstadt
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Laaber
- Saal an der Donau to Munich
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Neufahrn in Niederbayern
- Saal an der Donau to Neustadt an der Donau Train
- Saal an der Donau to Obertraubling Train
- Saal an der Donau to Parsberg
- Saal an der Donau to Regensburg Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Schechen
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Houten
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.