Compare train tickets from Saal an der Donau to Gemeinde Schlüßlberg
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 11 daily trains from Saal an der Donau to Gemeinde Schlüßlberg. Traveling by train from Saal an der Donau to Gemeinde Schlüßlberg usually takes around 4 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 2 hours and 54 minutes.
|Distance||100 mi (162 km)|
|Fastest train||3h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Train service from Saal an der Donau to Gemeinde Schlüßlberg
- DB Intercity-Express tickets: $39 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn tickets: $22 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company tickets: $55 one-way
Which train should you take from Saal an der Donau to Gemeinde Schlüßlberg?
There are 3 train lines with service from Saal an der Donau, Bavaria to Gemeinde Schlüßlberg,, Deutsche Bahn is the most popular choice with travelers, offering scheduled service on 8 trains each day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|DB Intercity-Express||2||2h 54m||$42.10|
|Deutsche Bahn||8||4h 4m||$45.08|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||1||3h 57m||$54.72|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Saal an der Donau to Gemeinde Schlüßlberg during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Saal an der Donau to Gemeinde Schlüßlberg?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Saal an der Donau to Gemeinde Schlüßlberg are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Saal an der Donau at 5:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Saal an der Donau to Gemeinde Schlüßlberg?
There are 11 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Gemeinde Schlüßlberg to Saal an der Donau.
Where is the train station in Saal an der Donau?
There is one train station in Saal an der Donau.
Where is the train station in Gemeinde Schlüßlberg?
Gemeinde Schlüßlberg has one train station.
Need a return trip from Gemeinde Schlüßlberg to Saal an der Donau?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Saal an der Donau
- Saal an der Donau to Loosdorf
- Saal an der Donau to Ixelles Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Alken
- Saal an der Donau to Stuttgart Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Bayreuth
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Deuerling
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Erding
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Kelheim
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Laaber
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Lichtenfels
- Saal an der Donau to Munich
- Saal an der Donau to Neustadt an der Donau Train
- Saal an der Donau to Parsberg
- Saal an der Donau to Regensburg Train
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Schechen
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Vojens
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Houten
- Train from Saal an der Donau to Maarssenbroek
Continue by train from Gemeinde Schlüßlberg
- Bad Vigaun to Essen Train
- Bruck an der Großglocknerstraße to Ainring
- Bruck an der Großglocknerstraße to Cologne Train
- Train from Judendorf-Straßengel to Penzberg
- Pflach to Ainring Train
- Pflach to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Train from Rankweil to Frankfurt am Main
- Saint Johann im Pongau to Munich Train
- Train from Sankt Johann to Heilbronn
- Train from Sankt Johann to Munich
- Sankt Johann to Nuremberg Train
- Sankt Johann to Pegnitz
- Train from Sankt Johann to Frankfurt am Main
- Sankt Johann to Bochum Train
- Train from Sankt Johann to Dortmund
- Train from Sankt Johann to Kaiserslautern
- Sankt Johann to Neukirch/Lausitz Train
- Zirl to Cologne
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.