Compare train tickets from Wasserburg am Bodensee to Slavonski Brod
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 3 daily trains from Wasserburg am Bodensee to Slavonski Brod. Traveling by train from Wasserburg am Bodensee to Slavonski Brod usually takes around 17 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 15 hours and 22 minutes.
|Distance||432 mi (696 km)|
|Fastest train||15h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Wasserburg am Bodensee to Slavonski Brod?
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||2||15h 54m||$83.62|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||1||20h 39m||$169.36|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Wasserburg am Bodensee to Slavonski Brod during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Wasserburg am Bodensee to Slavonski Brod?
The distance between Wasserburg am Bodensee and Slavonski Brod is approximately 432 miles, or 696 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 17 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 15 hours and 22 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Wasserburg am Bodensee to Slavonski Brod are the most crowded on Tuesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Wasserburg am Bodensee at 8:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Wasserburg am Bodensee to Slavonski Brod?
There are 3 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Slavonski Brod to Wasserburg am Bodensee.
Where is the train station in Wasserburg am Bodensee?
There is one train station in Wasserburg am Bodensee.
Where is the train station in Slavonski Brod?
Slavonski Brod has one train station.
Need a return trip from Slavonski Brod to Wasserburg am Bodensee?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Wasserburg am Bodensee
- Train from Wasserburg am Bodensee to Innsbruck
- Train from Wasserburg am Bodensee to Salzburg
- Wasserburg am Bodensee to Geneva Train
- Train from Wasserburg am Bodensee to Lugano
- Wasserburg am Bodensee to Lindau Train
- Train from Wasserburg am Bodensee to Mühlenbecker Land
- Train from Wasserburg am Bodensee to Berlin
- Wasserburg am Bodensee to Friedrichshafen Train
- Wasserburg am Bodensee to Munich Train
- Wasserburg am Bodensee to Pohlheim Train
- Wasserburg am Bodensee to Pampow Train
- Train from Wasserburg am Bodensee to Duisburg
- Wasserburg am Bodensee to Oberhausen Train
- Wasserburg am Bodensee to Paderborn Train
- Train from Wasserburg am Bodensee to Županja
- Wasserburg am Bodensee to Luxembourg Train
- Wasserburg am Bodensee to Amsterdam
- Train from Wasserburg am Bodensee to Diemen
Continue by train from Slavonski Brod
- Train from Slavonski Brod to Bietigheim-Bissingen
- Train from Slavonski Brod to Gaggenau
- Train from Slavonski Brod to Kirchentellinsfurt
- Slavonski Brod to Villingen-Schwenningen
- Slavonski Brod to Waldkirch Train
- Train from Slavonski Brod to Schwabach
- Train from Slavonski Brod to Waldkraiburg
- Slavonski Brod to Wiesbaden Train
- Slavonski Brod to Göttingen Train
- Slavonski Brod to Lingen Train
- Train from Slavonski Brod to Düsseldorf
- Slavonski Brod to Eschweiler
- Slavonski Brod to Gelsenkirchen Train
- Slavonski Brod to Gütersloh
- Slavonski Brod to Herdecke Train
- Train from Slavonski Brod to Kaiserslautern
- Slavonski Brod to Leipzig
- Slavonski Brod to Schmölln-Putzkau Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.