Compare train tickets from Bremerhaven to Schwetzingen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 3 daily trains from Bremerhaven to Schwetzingen. Traveling by train from Bremerhaven to Schwetzingen usually takes around 9 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 7 hours and 35 minutes.
|Distance||287 mi (462 km)|
|Fastest train||8h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Bremerhaven to Schwetzingen?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Bremerhaven, Bremen to Schwetzingen, Baden-Württemberg. However, there are 3 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||3||8h 50m||$106.34|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Bremerhaven to Schwetzingen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Bremerhaven to Schwetzingen?
The distance between Bremerhaven and Schwetzingen is approximately 287 miles, or 462 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 9 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 7 hours and 35 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Bremerhaven to Schwetzingen are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Tuesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Bremerhaven at 8:00pm while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Bremerhaven to Schwetzingen?
There are 3 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Schwetzingen to Bremerhaven.
Where is the train station in Bremerhaven?
Bremerhaven has 3 stations where passengers can board the train to Schwetzingen.
Train stations in Bremerhaven:
Where is the train station in Schwetzingen?
Schwetzingen has one train station.
Need a return trip from Schwetzingen to Bremerhaven?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Bremerhaven
- Train from Bremerhaven to Purkersdorf
- Bremerhaven to Geneva Train
- Train from Bremerhaven to Reutlingen
- Train from Bremerhaven to Prien am Chiemsee
- Train from Bremerhaven to Regensburg
- Train from Bremerhaven to Bad Vilbel
- Bremerhaven to Kröpelin Train
- Bremerhaven to Schwerin Train
- Bremerhaven to Achim Train
- Train from Bremerhaven to Emden
- Train from Bremerhaven to Bonn
- Bremerhaven to Krefeld Train
- Train from Bremerhaven to Kirkel
- Train from Bremerhaven to Hoyerswerda
- Train from Bremerhaven to Bernburg
- Bremerhaven to Copenhagen
- Train from Bremerhaven to Gdynia
- Train from Bremerhaven to Bratislava
Continue by train from Schwetzingen
- Train from Schwetzingen to Bregenz
- Train from Schwetzingen to Feldkirch
- Train from Schwetzingen to Oud-Heverlee
- Schwetzingen to Herstal
- Train from Schwetzingen to Basel
- Schwetzingen to Dußlingen Train
- Schwetzingen to Igersheim
- Train from Schwetzingen to Garmisch-Partenkirchen
- Schwetzingen to Nuremberg
- Schwetzingen to Seefeld Train
- Schwetzingen to Bremerhaven Train
- Schwetzingen to Greifswald Train
- Schwetzingen to Siegen Train
- Schwetzingen to Colmar
- Schwetzingen to Paris Train
- Train from Schwetzingen to Milan
- Schwetzingen to Nijmegen Train
- Schwetzingen to Amsterdam Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.