Compare train tickets from Frankfurt to Reichenau
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 26 daily trains from Frankfurt to Reichenau. Traveling by train from Frankfurt to Reichenau usually takes around 5 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 3 hours and 56 minutes.
|Distance||168 mi (270 km)|
|Fastest train||4h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Frankfurt to Reichenau?
There are 4 train lines with service from Frankfurt am Main, Hesse to Reichenau, Baden-Württemberg. Deutsche Bahn is the most popular choice with travelers, offering scheduled service on 21 trains each day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|DB Intercity||1||4h 35m||$85.91|
|DB Intercity-Express||1||7h 47m||$84.68|
|Deutsche Bahn||21||5h 17m||$82.16|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||3||4h 31m||$90.37|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frankfurt am Main to Reichenau during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Frankfurt to Reichenau?
The distance between Frankfurt and Reichenau is approximately 168 miles, or 270 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 5 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 3 hours and 56 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frankfurt to Reichenau are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Frankfurt at 9:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Frankfurt to Reichenau?
There are 26 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Reichenau to Frankfurt.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt?
There is one train station in Frankfurt.
Where is the train station in Reichenau?
Reichenau has one train station.
Need a return trip from Reichenau to Frankfurt?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frankfurt
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Heist-op-den-Berg
- Frankfurt am Main to Ostend Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Asperg
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Altötting
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Diedorf
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Erding
- Frankfurt am Main to Memmingen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Peißenberg
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Wartenberg
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Benz
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Binz
- Frankfurt am Main to Syke
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Minden
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Hetzerath
- Frankfurt am Main to Plauen Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Zielitz
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Velp
- Frankfurt am Main to Hoensbroek
Continue by train from Reichenau
- Train from Reichenau to Urnäsch
- Reichenau to Basel Train
- Reichenau to Zurich
- Train from Reichenau to Bad Krozingen
- Train from Reichenau to Bondorf
- Train from Reichenau to Ditzingen
- Train from Reichenau to Weil am Rhein
- Train from Reichenau to Hallstadt
- Train from Reichenau to Munich
- Train from Reichenau to Neuburg
- Train from Reichenau to Passau
- Train from Reichenau to Walluf
- Train from Reichenau to Lingen
- Train from Reichenau to Bielefeld
- Reichenau to Bobenheim-Roxheim
- Train from Reichenau to Nohra (Weimar)
- Reichenau to Strasbourg Train
- Train from Reichenau to Budapest
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.