Compare train tickets from Frankfurt to Willstätt
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 10 daily trains from Frankfurt to Willstätt. Traveling by train from Frankfurt to Willstätt usually takes around 2 hours and 19 minutes, but the fastest DB Intercity-Express train can make the trip in one hour and 55 minutes.
|Distance||114 mi (184 km)|
|Fastest train||1h 55m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Frankfurt to Willstätt?
2 train services operate from Frankfurt am Main, Hesse to Willstätt, Baden-Württemberg. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 6 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frankfurt am Main to Willstätt during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Frankfurt to Willstätt?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frankfurt to Willstätt are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Frankfurt at 4:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 8:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Frankfurt to Willstätt?
There are 10 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Willstätt to Frankfurt.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt?
There is one train station in Frankfurt.
Where is the train station in Willstätt?
Willstätt has one train station.
Need a return trip from Willstätt to Frankfurt?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frankfurt
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Wil
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bad Waldsee
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Leutenbach
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Rosenberg
- Frankfurt am Main to Schwaigern Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Baunach
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Heimenkirch
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Neustadt am Rübenberge
- Frankfurt am Main to Söhlde Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Glan-Münchweiler Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Katzweiler
- Frankfurt am Main to Wilster Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Beckingen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bous
- Frankfurt am Main to Markkleeberg Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Sülzetal
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Esbjerg
- Frankfurt am Main to Gdynia Train
Continue by train from Willstätt
- Train from Willstätt to Waiblingen
- Willstätt to Oberottmarshausen
- Willstätt to Bielefeld Train
- Train from Willstätt to Frechen
- Willstätt to Ochtrup Train
- Train from Willstätt to Ludwigshafen am Rhein
- Train from Willstätt to Sankt Goar
- Train from Willstätt to Paris
- Willstätt to Brixen Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.