Compare train tickets from Frankfurt to Burgkunstadt
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 58 daily trains from Frankfurt to Burgkunstadt. Traveling by train from Frankfurt to Burgkunstadt usually takes around 3 hours and 59 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 2 hours and 46 minutes.
|Distance||114 mi (183 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 46m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Frankfurt to Burgkunstadt?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Frankfurt am Main, Hesse to Burgkunstadt, Bavaria. However, there are 58 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||58||4h 0m||$63.79|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frankfurt am Main to Burgkunstadt during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Frankfurt to Burgkunstadt?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frankfurt to Burgkunstadt are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Frankfurt at 4:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Frankfurt to Burgkunstadt?
There are 58 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Burgkunstadt to Frankfurt.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt?
There are two stations in Frankfurt where you can board the train to Burgkunstadt.
Train stations in Frankfurt:
Central Bus Station
Where is the train station in Burgkunstadt?
Burgkunstadt receives travelers from Frankfurt at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Burgkunstadt:
Need a return trip from Burgkunstadt to Frankfurt?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frankfurt
- Frankfurt am Main to Bruck an der Großglocknerstraße Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Herent Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Markdorf Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Sontheim
- Frankfurt am Main to Hirschaid Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Michelau in Oberfranken
- Frankfurt am Main to Isernhagen Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Borgholzhausen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Erftstadt
- Frankfurt am Main to Geseke
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Sinzig
- Frankfurt am Main to Sulzbachtal Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Lebach
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Merchweiler
- Frankfurt am Main to Coswig
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Tatabánya
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Duivendrecht
- Frankfurt am Main to Zoetermeer Train
Continue by train from Burgkunstadt
- Blindheim to Düsseldorf Train
- Breitenbrunn to Schönefeld Train
- Train from Elfershausen to Viersen
- Train from Hallbergmoos to Geeste
- Train from Heimenkirch to Stuttgart
- Train from Kirchweidach to Prague
- Langenzenn to Hamburg Train
- Mainleus to Vienna
- Train from Neukirchen bei Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Neuburg
- Train from Neustadt an der Aisch to Bad Vilbel
- Train from Puchheim to Berlin
- Train from Schnabelwaid to Schwaz
- Stetten to Strasbourg Train
- Train from Stockstadt am Main to Zagreb
- Surberg to Akkrum Train
- Töging am Inn to Munich Train
- Train from Valley to Bad Tölz
- Train from Wiesenthau to Heidelberg
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.