Compare train tickets from Frankfurt to Wernberg-Köblitz
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 10 daily trains from Frankfurt to Wernberg-Köblitz. Traveling by train from Frankfurt to Wernberg-Köblitz usually takes around 4 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||160 mi (257 km)|
|Fastest train||4h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Frankfurt to Wernberg-Köblitz?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Frankfurt am Main, Hesse to Wernberg-Köblitz, Bavaria. However, there are 10 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||10||4h 13m||$79.23|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frankfurt am Main to Wernberg-Köblitz during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Frankfurt to Wernberg-Köblitz?
The distance between Frankfurt and Wernberg-Köblitz is approximately 160 miles, or 257 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 4 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frankfurt to Wernberg-Köblitz are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Frankfurt at 12:00pm while the last train of the day leaves at 8:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Frankfurt to Wernberg-Köblitz?
There are 10 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Wernberg-Köblitz to Frankfurt.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt?
There is one train station in Frankfurt.
Where is the train station in Wernberg-Köblitz?
Wernberg-Köblitz has one train station.
Need a return trip from Wernberg-Köblitz to Frankfurt?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frankfurt
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Namur
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Überlingen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Weingarten
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Nonnenhorn
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Velden
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Elz
- Frankfurt am Main to Stralsund Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Wismar
- Frankfurt am Main to Bad Sachsa Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Drensteinfurt
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Gladbeck
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Xanten
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bodenheim
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Wittenberg
- Frankfurt am Main to Vrå Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Como
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Roosendaal
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Delft
Continue by train from Wernberg-Köblitz
- Train from Wernberg-Köblitz to Berlin
- Wernberg-Köblitz to Rheinstetten Train
- Train from Wernberg-Köblitz to Augsburg
- Wernberg-Köblitz to Fürth Train
- Wernberg-Köblitz to Munich
- Wernberg-Köblitz to Munich
- Train from Wernberg-Köblitz to Regensburg
- Wernberg-Köblitz to Röthenbach an der Pegnitz Train
- Wernberg-Köblitz to Eppstein
- Train from Wernberg-Köblitz to Wiesbaden
- Train from Wernberg-Köblitz to Bartenshagen-Parkentin
- Wernberg-Köblitz to Seevetal Train
- Wernberg-Köblitz to Cologne
- Wernberg-Köblitz to Leverkusen Train
- Wernberg-Köblitz to Venice Train
- Wernberg-Köblitz to Eindhoven
- Wernberg-Köblitz to Diemen
- Wernberg-Köblitz to Abcoude Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.