Compare train tickets from Frankfurt to Wulften am Harz
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 23 daily trains from Frankfurt to Wulften am Harz. Traveling by train from Frankfurt to Wulften am Harz usually takes around 3 hours and 56 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 3 hours and 2 minutes.
|Distance||125 mi (202 km)|
|Fastest train||3h 2m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Frankfurt to Wulften am Harz?
2 train services operate from Frankfurt am Main, Hesse to Wulften am Harz, Lower Saxony. Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 21 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||21||3h 58m||$50.42|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||2||3h 38m||$65.92|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frankfurt am Main to Wulften am Harz during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Frankfurt to Wulften am Harz?
The distance between Frankfurt and Wulften am Harz is approximately 125 miles, or 202 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 3 hours and 56 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 3 hours and 2 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frankfurt to Wulften am Harz are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Frankfurt at 12:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 7:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Frankfurt to Wulften am Harz?
There are 23 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Wulften am Harz to Frankfurt.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt?
There are two stations in Frankfurt where you can board the train to Wulften am Harz.
Train stations in Frankfurt:
Central Train Station
Where is the train station in Wulften am Harz?
Wulften am Harz has one train station.
Need a return trip from Wulften am Harz to Frankfurt?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frankfurt
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Amstetten
- Frankfurt am Main to Attnang-Puchheim
- Frankfurt am Main to Bruck an der Großglocknerstraße Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Herent Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bad Bellingen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Breisach
- Frankfurt am Main to Markdorf Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Sontheim
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Uhldingen-Mühlhofen
- Frankfurt am Main to Hirschaid Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Sachsen bei Ansbach Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Melle
- Frankfurt am Main to Billerbeck Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Bönen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Borgholzhausen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Sinzig
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Blankenburg
- Frankfurt am Main to Lesce
Continue by train from Wulften am Harz
- Train from Alfeld to Höxter
- Altenmedingen to Emsbüren
- Altenmedingen to Hanover
- Train from Baddeckenstedt to Pilsen
- Train from Buchholz in der Nordheide to Frankfurt am Main
- Dannenberg to Berlin Train
- Königslutter am Elm to Hanover Train
- Train from Twistringen to Frankfurt am Main
- Twistringen to Helpsen Train
- Twistringen to Hemmoor Train
- Twistringen to Otterndorf Train
- Train from Twistringen to Bad Salzuflen
- Train from Twistringen to Porta Westfalica
- Twistringen to Rahden Train
- Twistringen to Copenhagen Train
- Twistringen to Amsterdam Train
- Train from Twistringen to Diemen
- Wittingen to Hamburg Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.