Compare train tickets from Frankfurt to Drensteinfurt
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 28 daily trains from Frankfurt to Drensteinfurt. Traveling by train from Frankfurt to Drensteinfurt usually takes around 4 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 2 hours and 58 minutes.
|Distance||123 mi (199 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 58m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Train service from Frankfurt to Drensteinfurt
- DB Intercity-Express tickets: $28 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn tickets: $28 one-way
- Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company tickets: $28 one-way
Which train should you take from Frankfurt to Drensteinfurt?
There are 3 train lines with service from Frankfurt am Main, Hesse to Drensteinfurt, North Rhine-Westphalia. Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the most popular choice with travelers, offering scheduled service on 17 trains each day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|DB Intercity-Express||8||3h 50m||$52.09|
|Deutsche Bahn||13||4h 13m||$56.23|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||17||3h 54m||$59.83|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frankfurt am Main to Drensteinfurt during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Frankfurt to Drensteinfurt?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frankfurt to Drensteinfurt are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Frankfurt at 1:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Frankfurt to Drensteinfurt?
There are 28 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Drensteinfurt to Frankfurt.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt?
There are two stations in Frankfurt where you can board the train to Drensteinfurt.
Train stations in Frankfurt:
Central Train Station
Where is the train station in Drensteinfurt?
Drensteinfurt has one train station.
Need a return trip from Drensteinfurt to Frankfurt?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frankfurt
- Frankfurt am Main to Chur
- Frankfurt am Main to Linkenheim-Hochstetten
- Frankfurt am Main to Schwäbisch Hall
- Frankfurt am Main to Tauberbischofsheim Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Collenberg
- Frankfurt am Main to Reckendorf Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Karben Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Stralsund Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bad Fallingbostel
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Baltrum
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Beverungen
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Herford
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Saarbrücken
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Freiberg
- Frankfurt am Main to Neustadt an der Orla Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Szeged
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Den Helder
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Soest
Continue by train from Drensteinfurt
- Drensteinfurt to Bregenz Train
- Train from Drensteinfurt to Linz
- Drensteinfurt to Villach Train
- Drensteinfurt to Schönefeld Train
- Train from Drensteinfurt to Aalen
- Drensteinfurt to Oberkochen
- Train from Drensteinfurt to Ellzee
- Drensteinfurt to Moosburg
- Train from Drensteinfurt to Passau
- Drensteinfurt to Wasserburg am Bodensee Train
- Train from Drensteinfurt to Walluf
- Drensteinfurt to Cloppenburg Train
- Drensteinfurt to Brühl
- Train from Drensteinfurt to Wuelfrath
- Drensteinfurt to Xanten Train
- Drensteinfurt to Mainz Train
- Drensteinfurt to Wissen Train
- Drensteinfurt to Völklingen Train
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.