Compare train tickets from Frankfurt to Monzingen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Frankfurt to Monzingen. Traveling by train from Frankfurt to Monzingen usually takes around one hour and 52 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in one hour and 45 minutes.
|Distance||53 mi (85 km)|
|Fastest train||1h 45m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Frankfurt to Monzingen?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Frankfurt am Main, Hesse to Monzingen, Rhineland-Palatinate. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||1||1h 52m||$26.15|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frankfurt am Main to Monzingen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Frankfurt to Monzingen?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frankfurt to Monzingen are the most crowded on Monday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Monday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Frankfurt at 1:00pm and arrives in Monzingen about an hour later.
Is there a direct train from Frankfurt to Monzingen?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Monzingen to Frankfurt.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt?
There is one train station in Frankfurt.
Where is the train station in Monzingen?
Monzingen has one train station.
Need a return trip from Monzingen to Frankfurt?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frankfurt
- Frankfurt am Main to Ammerbuch Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bad Waldsee
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Leutenbach
- Frankfurt am Main to Waldkirch Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Gräfelfing
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Heimenkirch
- Frankfurt am Main to Übersee
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Bad Bergzaben
- Frankfurt am Main to Glan-Münchweiler Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Matzenbach
- Frankfurt am Main to Steinalben
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Sülzetal
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Esbjerg
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Matulji
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Esch-sur-Alzette
- Frankfurt am Main to Rheden Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Flushing Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Hronská Dúbrava
Continue by train from Monzingen
- Alsheim to Silkeborg Train
- Train from Altenkirchen to Trier
- Densborn to Amsterdam Train
- Train from Dreikirchen to Vienna
- Gensingen to Hall in Tirol Train
- Train from Girod to Ürzig
- Hattert to Burgdorf, Hanover
- Hetzerath to Delft Train
- Train from Hinterweidenthal to Leiden
- Hochstätten to Bad Salzuflen Train
- Train from Imsweiler to Houten
- Train from Neuburg am Rhein to Tongeren
- Pracht to Drensteinfurt
- Spirkelbach to Dresden Train
- Train from Urmitz to Brühl
- Welgesheim to Anna Paulowna Train
- Train from Wellen to Brussels
- Train from Wörrstadt to Alsbach-Hähnlein
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.