Compare train tickets from Frankfurt to Slavonski Brod
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 2 daily trains from Frankfurt to Slavonski Brod. Traveling by train from Frankfurt to Slavonski Brod usually takes around 20 hours and 9 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 18 hours and 10 minutes.
|Distance||552 mi (888 km)|
|Fastest train||18h 10m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Frankfurt to Slavonski Brod?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Frankfurt am Main, Hesse to Slavonski Brod,, The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||2||20h 9m||$190.06|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Frankfurt am Main to Slavonski Brod during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Frankfurt to Slavonski Brod?
The distance between Frankfurt and Slavonski Brod is approximately 552 miles, or 888 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 20 hours and 9 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 18 hours and 10 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Frankfurt to Slavonski Brod are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Frankfurt at 2:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 8:00am. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Frankfurt to Slavonski Brod?
Trains leave the station in Frankfurt twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Slavonski Brod to Frankfurt. If you're not not set on traveling by train, you could always take the bus from Frankfurt to Slavonski Brod for $51.80.
Where is the train station in Frankfurt?
There is one train station in Frankfurt.
Where is the train station in Slavonski Brod?
Slavonski Brod has one train station.
Need a return trip from Slavonski Brod to Frankfurt?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Frankfurt
- Frankfurt am Main to Landquart
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Achern
- Frankfurt am Main to Bischweier
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Nordheim
- Frankfurt am Main to Oppenweiler Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Dornburg Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Groß Kiesow
- Frankfurt am Main to Wendisch Evern Train
- Frankfurt am Main to Lienen Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Wuelfrath
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Birresborn
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Kusel
- Frankfurt am Main to Rieschweiler-Mühlbach Train
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Speyer
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Lohsa
- Train from Frankfurt am Main to Kabelsketal
- Frankfurt am Main to Sevenum
- Frankfurt am Main to Gouda Train
Continue by train from Slavonski Brod
- Train from Slavonski Brod to Bietigheim-Bissingen
- Train from Slavonski Brod to Heidelberg
- Train from Slavonski Brod to Ludwigsburg
- Train from Slavonski Brod to Singen
- Slavonski Brod to Villingen-Schwenningen
- Slavonski Brod to Deggendorf Train
- Train from Slavonski Brod to Geltendorf
- Slavonski Brod to Lindau Train
- Train from Slavonski Brod to Münchberg
- Slavonski Brod to Bad Vilbel Train
- Slavonski Brod to Wiesbaden Train
- Slavonski Brod to Göttingen Train
- Slavonski Brod to Salzgitter Train
- Slavonski Brod to Bochum Train
- Train from Slavonski Brod to Duisburg
- Train from Slavonski Brod to Essen
- Train from Slavonski Brod to Wetter
- Slavonski Brod to Dresden
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.