Compare train tickets from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Reichenberg
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 13 daily trains from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Reichenberg. Traveling by train from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Reichenberg usually takes around 3 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 2 hours and 6 minutes.
|Distance||73 mi (117 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Reichenberg?
Deutsche Bahn is the one and only train line which connects Ginsheim-Gustavsburg, Hesse to Reichenberg, Bavaria. However, there are 13 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||13||2h 31m||$45.29|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Reichenberg during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Reichenberg?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Reichenberg are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Ginsheim-Gustavsburg at 8:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Reichenberg?
There are 13 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Reichenberg to Ginsheim-Gustavsburg.
Where is the train station in Ginsheim-Gustavsburg?
There is one train station in Ginsheim-Gustavsburg.
Where is the train station in Reichenberg?
Reichenberg has one train station.
Need a return trip from Reichenberg to Ginsheim-Gustavsburg?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg
- Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Kapellen
- Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Willebroek Train
- Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Nyon Train
- Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Berlin
- Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Germering
- Train from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Munich
- Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Wurzburg Train
- Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Fulda Train
- Train from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Neckarsteinach
- Train from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Hildesheim
- Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Drensteinfurt Train
- Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Gau-Algesheim Train
- Train from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Wittenberg
- Train from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Lyon
- Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Nancy Train
- Train from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Strasbourg
- Train from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Venlo
- Train from Ginsheim-Gustavsburg to Hengelo
Continue by train from Reichenberg
- Reichenberg to Innsbruck
- Train from Reichenberg to Frankfurt (Oder)
- Train from Reichenberg to Heidelberg
- Reichenberg to Heilbronn
- Reichenberg to Renchen
- Train from Reichenberg to Munich
- Train from Reichenberg to Passau
- Train from Reichenberg to Schweinfurt
- Reichenberg to Zeil am Main
- Reichenberg to Ginsheim-Gustavsburg Train
- Reichenberg to Konz Train
- Train from Reichenberg to Münster-Sarmsheim
- Train from Reichenberg to Lübeck
- Reichenberg to Namborn Train
- Reichenberg to Budapest Train
- Reichenberg to Nijmegen
- Train from Reichenberg to Amsterdam
- Train from Reichenberg to Sundsvall
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.