Compare train tickets from Wurster Nordseeküste to Sulzbach-Rosenberg
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 22 daily trains from Wurster Nordseeküste to Sulzbach-Rosenberg. Traveling by train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Sulzbach-Rosenberg usually takes around 8 hours and 30 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company train can make the trip in 6 hours and 33 minutes.
|Distance||320 mi (516 km)|
|Fastest train||6h 33m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Wurster Nordseeküste to Sulzbach-Rosenberg?
Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company is the one and only train line which connects Wurster Nordseeküste, Lower Saxony to Sulzbach-Rosenberg, Bavaria. However, there are 22 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||22||8h 31m||$118.57|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Sulzbach-Rosenberg during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Wurster Nordseeküste to Sulzbach-Rosenberg?
The distance between Wurster Nordseeküste and Sulzbach-Rosenberg is approximately 320 miles, or 516 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 8 hours and 30 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 6 hours and 33 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Wurster Nordseeküste to Sulzbach-Rosenberg are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Wurster Nordseeküste at 5:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 10:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Sulzbach-Rosenberg?
There are 22 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Wurster Nordseeküste.
Where is the train station in Wurster Nordseeküste?
There is one train station in Wurster Nordseeküste.
Where is the train station in Sulzbach-Rosenberg?
Sulzbach-Rosenberg has one train station.
Need a return trip from Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Wurster Nordseeküste?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Wurster Nordseeküste
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Saint-Gilles
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Prague
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Berlin Train
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Blaustein Train
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Nehren Train
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Reutlingen
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Wannweil
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Warthausen
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Nuremberg
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Otterndorf
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Steinfeld
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Bad Berleburg Train
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Essen
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Plauen Train
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Frederiksberg
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Kastrup
- Wurster Nordseeküste to Duivendrecht
- Train from Wurster Nordseeküste to Dordrecht
Continue by train from Sulzbach-Rosenberg
- Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Zaventem Train
- Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Koblenz
- Train from Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Basel
- Train from Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Panketal
- Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Berlin Train
- Train from Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Munich
- Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Hamburg Train
- Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Hildesheim
- Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Oerlinghausen Train
- Train from Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Paderborn
- Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Salzkotten Train
- Train from Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Pinneberg
- Train from Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Strasbourg
- Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Venice Train
- Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Prinsenbeek Train
- Train from Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Amsterdam
- Train from Sulzbach-Rosenberg to Diemen
- Sulzbach-Rosenberg to The Hague
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.