Compare train tickets from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Copenhagen
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
Mühlheim an der Ruhr - Copenhagen Train Schedule
There are 15 daily trains from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Copenhagen. Traveling by train from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Copenhagen usually takes around 11 hours, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 8 hours and 49 minutes.
|Distance||375 mi (604 km)|
|Fastest train||8h 49m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn|
Which train should you take from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Copenhagen?
2 train services operate from Mühlheim an der Ruhr, North Rhine-Westphalia to Copenhagen,, Deutsche Bahn usually has more trains scheduled, with 13 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||13||10h 40m||$105.07|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||2||14h 27m||$72.84|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Copenhagen during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Copenhagen?
The distance between Mühlheim an der Ruhr and Copenhagen is approximately 375 miles, or 604 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 11 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 8 hours and 49 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Copenhagen are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Mühlheim an der Ruhr at 12:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 9:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Copenhagen?
There are 15 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Copenhagen to Mühlheim an der Ruhr. If you're not not set on traveling by train, you could always take the bus from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Copenhagen for $73.87.
Where is the train station in Mühlheim an der Ruhr?
There are two stations in Mühlheim an der Ruhr where you can board the train to Copenhagen.
Train stations in Mühlheim an der Ruhr:
Central Train Station
Where is the train station in Copenhagen?
Copenhagen has one train station.
Need a return trip from Copenhagen to Mühlheim an der Ruhr?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Mühlheim an der Ruhr
- Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Ehrenkirchen Train
- Train from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Schallstadt
- Train from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Stuttgart
- Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Gaimersheim Train
- Train from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Ismaning
- Train from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Nuremberg
- Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Train from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Göttingen
- Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Lüneburg Train
- Train from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Düsseldorf
- Train from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Lübeck
- Train from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Jena
- Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Nancy Train
- Train from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Strasbourg
- Train from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to London
- Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Breda Train
- Train from Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Amsterdam
- Mühlheim an der Ruhr to Soest Train
Continue by train from Copenhagen
- Train from Copenhagen to Horb am Neckar
- Train from Copenhagen to Mössingen
- Train from Copenhagen to Ichenhausen
- Copenhagen to Hainburg Train
- Train from Copenhagen to Münchhausen am Christenberg
- Train from Copenhagen to Bramsche
- Copenhagen to Oldenburg Train
- Train from Copenhagen to Arnsberg
- Copenhagen to Bochum Train
- Train from Copenhagen to Emmerich
- Train from Copenhagen to Gevelsberg
- Train from Copenhagen to Preußisch Oldendorf
- Copenhagen to Siegen
- Train from Copenhagen to Windeck
- Copenhagen to Garding
- Train from Copenhagen to Freital
- Train from Copenhagen to Görlitz
- Copenhagen to Köthen
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.