Compare train tickets from Apeldoorn to Bergisch Gladbach
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 79 daily trains from Apeldoorn to Bergisch Gladbach. Traveling by train from Apeldoorn to Bergisch Gladbach usually takes around 5 hours and 16 minutes, but the fastest Deutsche Bahn train can make the trip in 2 hours and 55 minutes.
|Distance||98 mi (157 km)|
|Fastest train||2h 55m|
|Most frequent service||Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company|
Which train should you take from Apeldoorn to Bergisch Gladbach?
2 train services operate from Apeldoorn, Gelderland to Bergisch Gladbach, North Rhine-Westphalia. Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company usually has more trains scheduled, with 46 trips per day. That said, it's still worth comparing the prices and trip durations:
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Deutsche Bahn||32||3h 55m||$49.78|
|Deutsche Bahn with non-federally owned railway company||46||6h 13m||$53.10|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Apeldoorn to Bergisch Gladbach during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from Apeldoorn to Bergisch Gladbach?
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Apeldoorn to Bergisch Gladbach are the most crowded on Friday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Friday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Apeldoorn at 12:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 11:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Apeldoorn to Bergisch Gladbach?
There are 79 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Bergisch Gladbach to Apeldoorn.
Where is the train station in Apeldoorn?
There are two stations in Apeldoorn where you can board the train to Bergisch Gladbach.
Train stations in Apeldoorn:
Apeldoorn De Maten
Where is the train station in Bergisch Gladbach?
Bergisch Gladbach receives travelers from Apeldoorn at its two active train stations.
Train stations in Bergisch Gladbach:
Need a return trip from Bergisch Gladbach to Apeldoorn?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Apeldoorn
- Train from Apeldoorn to Heilbronn
- Apeldoorn to Mannheim Train
- Train from Apeldoorn to Reutlingen
- Apeldoorn to Weiden
- Train from Apeldoorn to Bensheim
- Apeldoorn to Frankfurt am Main Train
- Train from Apeldoorn to Kassel
- Apeldoorn to Mörlenbach Train
- Apeldoorn to Neu-Isenburg Train
Continue by train from Bergisch Gladbach
- Bergisch Gladbach to Bregenz Train
- Train from Bergisch Gladbach to Zurich
- Bergisch Gladbach to Berlin
- Bergisch Gladbach to Oberdachstetten Train
- Train from Bergisch Gladbach to Oberstaufen
- Train from Bergisch Gladbach to Marburg
- Bergisch Gladbach to Emmerthal Train
- Bergisch Gladbach to Wilhelmshaven
- Train from Bergisch Gladbach to Bielefeld
- Bergisch Gladbach to Bornheim Train
- Train from Bergisch Gladbach to Herzogenrath
- Bergisch Gladbach to Hiddenhausen
- Bergisch Gladbach to Neudietendorf Train
- Train from Bergisch Gladbach to Holstebro
- Bergisch Gladbach to London Train
- Bergisch Gladbach to Budapest Train
- Bergisch Gladbach to Kerkrade Train
- Train from Bergisch Gladbach to Diemen