Compare train tickets from Port Charlotte to Purcell
How much are train tickets from Port Charlotte to Purcell?
|Fastest train||86h 0m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Port Charlotte to Purcell during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Port Charlotte to Purcell?
In the last month, $374.00 was the average price of a train ticket from Port Charlotte, FL to Purcell, OK. Given how far apart Port Charlotte and Purcell are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You can expect to find tickets at that price or lower if you book your trip at least 3 days in advance. Otherwise, expect to pay around $60.00 more than that for a same-day booking.
How long is the train journey from Port Charlotte to Purcell?
The distance between Port Charlotte and Purcell is approximately 1060 miles, or 1705 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 86 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Port Charlotte to Purcell are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Port Charlotte at 7:00am and arrives in Purcell around 85 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Port Charlotte to Purcell?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Purcell to Port Charlotte.
Which train should you take from Port Charlotte to Purcell?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Port Charlotte, Florida to Purcell, Oklahoma. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||3d 13h 47m||$437.00|
Amtrak train tickets from Port Charlotte to Purcell start from $374, and on average cost $437. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Purcell. Amtrak in Port Charlotte leaves from Burger King - 910 Kings Hwy, And in Purcell trains arrive at E Main St and N Santa Fe Ave, From Port Charlotte to Purcell train travel on Amtrak takes 85 hours and 47 minutes.
Where is the train station in Port Charlotte?
There is one train station in Port Charlotte:
- Burger King - 910 Kings Hwy
Where is the train station in Purcell?
Purcell has one train station:
- E Main St and N Santa Fe Ave
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Port Charlotte
- Port Charlotte to Los Angeles
- Train from Port Charlotte to Mystic
- Port Charlotte to Kissimmee Train
- Port Charlotte to Miami Train
- Port Charlotte to Orlando
- Port Charlotte to Elkhart Train
- Port Charlotte to Michigan City Train
- Train from Port Charlotte to Springfield
- Train from Port Charlotte to Jackson
- Port Charlotte to Port Huron
- Train from Port Charlotte to Meridian
- Train from Port Charlotte to Kinston
- Train from Port Charlotte to Fargo
- Train from Port Charlotte to Klamath Falls
- Port Charlotte to Liverpool Train
- Train from Port Charlotte to Wescosville
- Port Charlotte to Fredericksburg Train
- Train from Port Charlotte to Woodbridge
Continue by train from Purcell
- Train from Purcell to Maricopa
- Purcell to Merced
- Train from Purcell to Rohnert Park
- Train from Purcell to Alton
- Train from Purcell to Normal
- Purcell to Crawfordsville
- Purcell to Lawrence Train
- Train from Purcell to Worcester
- Train from Purcell to Absecon
- Purcell to Deming Train
- Purcell to Depew Train
- Purcell to Oklahoma City Train
- Purcell to Albany Train
- Train from Purcell to Spartanburg
- Train from Purcell to Fort Worth
- Purcell to Richmond Train
- Train from Purcell to Sturtevant
- Train from Purcell to Huntington