Compare train tickets from Du Quoin to Port Charlotte
How much are train tickets from Du Quoin to Port Charlotte?
|Fastest train||57h 44m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Du Quoin to Port Charlotte during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Du Quoin to Port Charlotte?
In the last month, $239.00 was the average price of a train ticket from Du Quoin, IL to Port Charlotte, FL. Given how far apart Du Quoin and Port Charlotte are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Du Quoin to Port Charlotte?
The distance between Du Quoin and Port Charlotte is approximately 868 miles, or 1397 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 57 hours and 44 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Du Quoin to Port Charlotte are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Du Quoin at 7:00am and arrives in Port Charlotte around 57 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Du Quoin to Port Charlotte?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Port Charlotte to Du Quoin.
Which train should you take from Du Quoin to Port Charlotte?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Du Quoin, Illinois to Port Charlotte, Florida. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||2d 9h 44m||$239.00|
Amtrak train tickets from Du Quoin to Port Charlotte start from $239, and on average cost $239. Daily there are 1 Amtrak schedules to Port Charlotte. Amtrak in Du Quoin leaves from 20 N Chestnut St, And in Port Charlotte trains arrive at 900 Kings Hwy, From Du Quoin to Port Charlotte train travel on Amtrak takes 57 hours and 44 minutes.
Where is the train station in Du Quoin?
There is one train station in Du Quoin:
- 20 N Chestnut St
Where is the train station in Port Charlotte?
Port Charlotte has one train station:
- 900 Kings Hwy
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Du Quoin
- Train from Du Quoin to Squamish
- Train from Du Quoin to Antioch
- Train from Du Quoin to Camarillo
- Du Quoin to Hanford Train
- Du Quoin to Salinas Train
- Train from Du Quoin to Stockton
- Du Quoin to Sarasota Train
- Du Quoin to Chicago Train
- Du Quoin to Danville Train
- Du Quoin to Jackson Train
- Du Quoin to Port Huron Train
- Du Quoin to Saint Cloud
- Train from Du Quoin to Schenectady
- Du Quoin to Salem Train
- Train from Du Quoin to Greensburg
- Train from Du Quoin to Providence
- Du Quoin to Yemassee Train
- Du Quoin to Martinsburg Train
Continue by train from Port Charlotte
- Port Charlotte to San Diego Train
- Port Charlotte to Ledyard Center Train
- Train from Port Charlotte to Fort Lauderdale
- Port Charlotte to Miami Train
- Port Charlotte to Orlando
- Port Charlotte to West Palm Beach
- Port Charlotte to Homewood Train
- Train from Port Charlotte to New Orleans
- Port Charlotte to Baltimore Train
- Train from Port Charlotte to Arcadia
- Train from Port Charlotte to Cary
- Train from Port Charlotte to Charlotte
- Port Charlotte to Devils Lake Train
- Port Charlotte to Hastings Train
- Port Charlotte to Laughlin Train
- Port Charlotte to Rensselaer Train
- Train from Port Charlotte to Norman
- Train from Port Charlotte to Westerly