Compare train tickets from East Glacier Park Village to Palm Springs
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 3 daily trains from East Glacier Park Village to Palm Springs. Traveling by train from East Glacier Park Village to Palm Springs usually takes around 52 hours and 39 minutes, but the fastest Amtrak train can make the trip in 51 hours and 30 minutes.
|Distance||1025 mi (1649 km)|
|Fastest train||51h 30m|
|Most frequent service||Amtrak|
Which train should you take from East Glacier Park Village to Palm Springs?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects East Glacier Park Village, Montana to Palm Springs, California. However, there are 3 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||3||2d 4h 39m||$328.00|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 3 Amtrak trains from East Glacier Park Village to Palm Springs every day, as well as 0 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from $316.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from East Glacier Park Village to Palm Springs during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from East Glacier Park Village to Palm Springs?
The distance between East Glacier Park Village and Palm Springs is approximately 1025 miles, or 1649 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 52 hours and 39 minutes, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 51 hours and 30 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from East Glacier Park Village to Palm Springs are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Saturday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs East Glacier Park Village at 6:00pm while the last train of the day leaves at 6:00pm. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from East Glacier Park Village to Palm Springs?
There are 3 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Palm Springs to East Glacier Park Village.
Where is the train station in East Glacier Park Village?
There is one train station in East Glacier Park Village.
Where is the train station in Palm Springs?
There are more train stations and stops in Palm Springs than most cities. Most trains from East Glacier Park Village will stop at one (or more) of the 3 following stations in Palm Springs:
Train stations in Palm Springs:
SunLine Transit Stop - 3400 E Tahquitz Canyon Way
SunLine Transit Stop - 190 N Indian Canyon Dr
Plan your next adventure
More trains from East Glacier Park Village
- East Glacier Park Village to Carmel-by-the-Sea
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Sebring
- East Glacier Park Village to Champaign Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to South Bend
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Waterloo
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Hammond
- East Glacier Park Village to Dearborn Train
- East Glacier Park Village to Greenwood Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Charlotte
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Stanley
- East Glacier Park Village to Sandusky
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Albany
- East Glacier Park Village to Beaverton
- East Glacier Park Village to Lewistown Train
- East Glacier Park Village to Pittsburgh Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Richmond
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Edmonds
- East Glacier Park Village to Marinette Train
Continue by train from Palm Springs
- Palm Springs to Berkeley
- Train from Palm Springs to Carlsbad
- Train from Palm Springs to Chico
- Train from Palm Springs to Encinitas
- Palm Springs to Glendale Train
- Train from Palm Springs to Los Angeles
- Palm Springs to Monterey Train
- Palm Springs to Napa Train
- Palm Springs to San Diego Train
- Palm Springs to Santa Cruz Train
- Train from Palm Springs to Solvang
- Train from Palm Springs to Victorville
- Train from Palm Springs to New Orleans
- Palm Springs to Detroit Train
- Train from Palm Springs to St Louis
- Train from Palm Springs to Las Vegas
- Palm Springs to Austin Train
- Train from Palm Springs to Houston
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.