Compare train tickets from East Glacier Park Village to Grand Rapids
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There are 4 daily trains from East Glacier Park Village to Grand Rapids. Traveling by train from East Glacier Park Village to Grand Rapids usually takes around 36 hours, but the fastest Amtrak train can make the trip in 35 hours and 16 minutes.
|Distance||1375 mi (2212 km)|
|Fastest train||35h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Amtrak|
Which train should you take from East Glacier Park Village to Grand Rapids?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects East Glacier Park Village, Montana to Grand Rapids, Michigan. However, there are 4 trains per day to choose from.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||4||1d 11h 31m||$177.50|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 4 Amtrak trains from East Glacier Park Village to Grand Rapids every day, as well as 0 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from $177.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from East Glacier Park Village to Grand Rapids during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
How long is the train journey from East Glacier Park Village to Grand Rapids?
The distance between East Glacier Park Village and Grand Rapids is approximately 1375 miles, or 2212 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 36 hours, although the absolute fastest you could get there is 35 hours and 16 minutes.
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from East Glacier Park Village to Grand Rapids are the most crowded on Wednesday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs East Glacier Park Village at 9:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 9:00am. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from East Glacier Park Village to Grand Rapids?
There are 4 scheduled trains on most days. Unfortunately, none of them are direct connections, so you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train during your journey. Don't forget to bring your carry-on luggage when you switch trains. In some instances, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Grand Rapids to East Glacier Park Village.
Where is the train station in East Glacier Park Village?
There is one train station in East Glacier Park Village.
Where is the train station in Grand Rapids?
Grand Rapids has one train station.
Need a return trip from Grand Rapids to East Glacier Park Village?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from East Glacier Park Village
- East Glacier Park Village to Emeryville Train
- East Glacier Park Village to Champaign Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Hammond
- East Glacier Park Village to Baltimore
- East Glacier Park Village to Battle Creek Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Detroit Lakes
- East Glacier Park Village to West Glacier Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Whitefish
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Syracuse
- East Glacier Park Village to Cleveland
- East Glacier Park Village to Lancaster Train
- East Glacier Park Village to Nashville Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Richmond
- East Glacier Park Village to Bellingham Train
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Edmonds
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Pasco
- East Glacier Park Village to Columbus
- Train from East Glacier Park Village to Sturtevant
Continue by train from Grand Rapids
- Grand Rapids to Los Angeles Train
- Grand Rapids to Atlanta Train
- Train from Grand Rapids to Chicago
- Train from Grand Rapids to Michigan City
- Grand Rapids to New Orleans
- Grand Rapids to Boston Train
- Grand Rapids to Detroit Train
- Grand Rapids to Saint Paul Train
- Train from Grand Rapids to Newark
- Grand Rapids to Las Vegas Train
- Grand Rapids to New York
- Train from Grand Rapids to Cincinnati
- Grand Rapids to Cleveland
- Grand Rapids to Pittsburgh Train
- Train from Grand Rapids to Houston
- Grand Rapids to Seattle Train
- Train from Grand Rapids to Madison
- Train from Grand Rapids to Milwaukee
Wanderu is the simplest way to book bus and train travel.
With just a quick search on Wanderu, you can compare bus and train schedules and prices from hundreds of travel companies in one convenient place to find the trip that works best for you. Wanderu’s simple checkout process makes it easy to book cheap bus and train tickets hassle-free and with no additional fees. Most importantly, as Wanderu is an official partner of all leading bus and train companies, we always have the best bus and train deals out there.