Compare train tickets from Atlantic City to Glenwood Springs
How much are train tickets from Atlantic City to Glenwood Springs?
|Fastest train||56h 29m|
|Trains per day||2|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Atlantic City to Glenwood Springs during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Atlantic City to Glenwood Springs?
In the last month, $388.75 was the average price of a train ticket from Atlantic City, NJ to Glenwood Springs, CO. Given how far apart Atlantic City and Glenwood Springs are from each other, there's no getting around the fact that most train tickets are on the pricier side. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Atlantic City to Glenwood Springs?
The distance between Atlantic City and Glenwood Springs is approximately 1745 miles, or 2809 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 56 hours and 29 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Atlantic City to Glenwood Springs are the most crowded on Sunday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Sunday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
The earliest train departs Atlantic City at 9:00am while the last train of the day leaves at 9:00am. To see all scheduled departure times, use the search function on this page to get the full schedule for your specific travel dates.
Is there a direct train from Atlantic City to Glenwood Springs?
Trains leave the station in Atlantic City twice a day, so there are a couple of options depending on your preferred travel time. However, there are no direct trains. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you change trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Glenwood Springs to Atlantic City.
Which train should you take from Atlantic City to Glenwood Springs?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Atlantic City, New Jersey to Glenwood Springs, Colorado. The schedule is relatively limited as the train only runs twice a day.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||2||2d 8h 29m||$388.75|
Amtrak train tickets from Atlantic City to Glenwood Springs start from $389, and on average cost $389. Daily there are 2 Amtrak schedules to Glenwood Springs. Amtrak in Atlantic City leaves from 1 Atlantic City Expy, And in Glenwood Springs trains arrive at 413 7th St, From Atlantic City to Glenwood Springs train travel on Amtrak takes 56 hours and 29 minutes. If you're considering a weeked trip, Amtrak offers 2 schedules for you to choose from. You can expect to pay $389 for a one-way train ticket to Glenwood Springs.
Where is the train station in Atlantic City?
There is one train station in Atlantic City:
- 1 Atlantic City Expy
Where is the train station in Glenwood Springs?
Glenwood Springs has one train station:
- 413 7th St
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Atlantic City
- Train from Atlantic City to San Bernardino
- Train from Atlantic City to Washington D.C.
- Atlantic City to Miami Train
- Train from Atlantic City to Gainesville
- Train from Atlantic City to Ottumwa
- Atlantic City to Easton Train
- Train from Atlantic City to McComb
- Atlantic City to Glasgow
- Train from Atlantic City to West Glacier
- Atlantic City to Newark Train
- Atlantic City to Gallup Train
- Atlantic City to New York
- Atlantic City to Kingston Train
- Atlantic City to Blacksburg Train
- Train from Atlantic City to Essex Junction
- Atlantic City to Seattle
- Atlantic City to Columbus
- Atlantic City to Casper
Continue by train from Glenwood Springs
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Marysville
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Redding
- Glenwood Springs to Solana Beach Train
- Glenwood Springs to Denver
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Daytona Beach
- Glenwood Springs to Burlington
- Glenwood Springs to Effingham Train
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Kewanee
- Glenwood Springs to Quincy Train
- Glenwood Springs to Devils Lake
- Glenwood Springs to Gallup Train
- Glenwood Springs to Lamy Train
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Raton
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Amsterdam
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Salem
- Glenwood Springs to Mount Joy Train
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Quakertown
- Train from Glenwood Springs to Williamsport