Compare train tickets from Cave Junction to Richmond
We partner with all bus & train carriers to find the best fares.
No Wanderu Fees
Without any extra fees, we make it easy to book your tickets.
Best Travel Options
We help you find & compare the best buses & trains in one place.
There is one daily train from Cave Junction to Richmond. Traveling by train from Cave Junction to Richmond usually takes around 38 hours, but some trains might arrive slightly earlier or later than scheduled.
|Distance||485 mi (780 km)|
|Fastest train||38h 0m|
|Most frequent service||Amtrak|
Which train should you take from Cave Junction to Richmond?
Amtrak is the one and only train line which connects Cave Junction, Oregon to Richmond, British Columbia. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak||1||1d 13h 41m||$124.00|
Amtrak is the largest passenger railroad service in America, offering daily intercity trains to hundreds of destinations across the contiguous United States, as well as several cities in Canada. Every Amtrak train comes equipped with comfortable seats with extra legroom, as well as several four-seat areas with tables in the middle. In addition, each car has a freshly cleaned restroom, free WiFi and power outlets at every seat. There are also snack bars where you can purchase drinks or food during your journey. On average, there are 1 Amtrak trains from Cave Junction to Richmond every day, as well as 0 trips on the weekends, with prices starting from $124.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Cave Junction to Richmond during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
How long is the train journey from Cave Junction to Richmond?
The distance between Cave Junction and Richmond is approximately 485 miles, or 780 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 38 hours,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Cave Junction to Richmond are the most crowded on Thursday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Thursday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Cave Junction at 10:00am and arrives in Richmond around 37 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Cave Junction to Richmond?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. However, it is not a direct train. This means that you will need to disembark from your original train and board a connecting train at some point during your journey. You will need to remember to bring your carry-on luggage with you when you transfer trains. Depending on the carrier's policy, you may also be responsible for transferring your own checked baggage.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Richmond to Cave Junction.
Where is the train station in Cave Junction?
There is one train station in Cave Junction.
Where is the train station in Richmond?
Richmond has one train station.
Need a return trip from Richmond to Cave Junction?Search Train Tickets
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Cave Junction
- Train from Cave Junction to Arkadelphia
- Cave Junction to Walnut Ridge Train
- Train from Cave Junction to Colfax
- Train from Cave Junction to Menifee
- Train from Cave Junction to Santa Cruz
- Cave Junction to Stockton Train
- Cave Junction to Denver Train
- Cave Junction to Fort Morgan
- Train from Cave Junction to Granby
- Cave Junction to Fort Madison
- Cave Junction to Carlinville Train
- Train from Cave Junction to Galesburg
- Cave Junction to Homewood
- Cave Junction to Plano Train
- Train from Cave Junction to Grand Forks
- Cave Junction to Rugby Train
- Train from Cave Junction to Rensselaer
- Cave Junction to Johnstown
Continue by train from Richmond
- Richmond to Malvern
- Train from Richmond to Truckee
- Train from Richmond to Willits
- Train from Richmond to Fort Morgan
- Train from Richmond to Ocala
- Train from Richmond to Sarasota
- Richmond to Carlinville Train
- Train from Richmond to Champaign
- Train from Richmond to Galesburg
- Richmond to Slidell Train
- Train from Richmond to Greensboro
- Richmond to Salisbury Train
- Richmond to Absecon Train
- Train from Richmond to Las Vegas
- Richmond to Ardmore Train
- Train from Richmond to Portland
- Train from Richmond to Alpine
- Train from Richmond to Richmond