Compare train tickets from Charlottesville to Clemson
How much are train tickets from Charlottesville to Clemson?
|Fastest train||8h 45m|
|Trains per day||1|
Frequently Asked Questions
Is it safe to travel by train from Charlottesville to Clemson during the COVID-19 pandemic?
Our train partners have implemented several different policies to keep you safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. From limiting vehicle capacity to enhancing cleaning protocols and upgrading air filters, train carriers are committed to maintaining a safe environment. For details on what each company is doing to ensure their fleet remains safe for travel, click here.
In addition, federal law requires all train passengers to wear a face covering for the entire duration of the trip. Please make sure you are wearing a face mask or you may not be allowed to board the train.
Please visit our COVID-19 Travel Guide for more information on all carrier policies and the latest travel advisories issued by every U.S. state, Canadian province, and European country.
What is the price of a train ticket from Charlottesville to Clemson?
In the last month, $86.00 was the average price of a train ticket from Charlottesville, VA to Clemson, SC. You are more likely to find a ticket at this price or lower if you book online in advance of your travel date.
How long is the train journey from Charlottesville to Clemson?
The distance between Charlottesville and Clemson is approximately 335 miles, or 539 kilometers. The average train journey between these two cities takes 8 hours and 45 minutes,
Looking for ways to pass the time? Most trains are equipped with Wi-Fi, which means you can stream music, browse social media or get some work done during your ride. That said, in case your train has a spotty signal, or is among the few without Wi-Fi, we also recommend downloading TV shows and movies to your mobile device in advance of your trip. That way the ride will fly by whatever the Wi-Fi situation.
When are trains the most crowded?
Trains from Charlottesville to Clemson are the most crowded on Saturday. Tickets also tend to be more expensive then. If you are looking for a great deal on your train tickets or just want extra room to stretch out, consider traveling on Wednesday instead, as it tends to be the least crowded day of the week.
When are the first and last trains of the day?
Most days, there is only one train which leaves Charlottesville at 8:00pm and arrives in Clemson around 8 hours later.
Is there a direct train from Charlottesville to Clemson?
Typically there is only one scheduled train per day. Luckily, this train will get you to Clemson with direct service. While there might still be stops along the way, you will not need to switch trains.
You can also take a train for your return trip from Clemson to Charlottesville.
Which train should you take from Charlottesville to Clemson?
Amtrak Crescent is the one and only train line which connects Charlottesville, Virginia to Clemson, South Carolina. Furthermore, there is only one train per day, so you will have to plan your travel around this limited availability. On the other hand, you won't have to spend a ton of time comparing a bunch of possible options.
|Train||Daily Trips||Avg. Time||Avg. Price|
|Amtrak Crescent||1||8h 45m||$81.75|
Amtrak Crescent train tickets from Charlottesville to Clemson start from $69, and on average cost $82. Daily there are 1 Amtrak Crescent schedules to Clemson. Amtrak Crescent in Charlottesville leaves from Train Station - 810 W Main St, And in Clemson trains arrive at 1105 Tiger Blvd, From Charlottesville to Clemson train travel on Amtrak Crescent takes 8 hours and 45 minutes. If you are looking to travel to Clemson on a weekend there is typically one Amtrak Crescent scheduled trip per day, which will cost $86 for a one-way weekend reservation from Charlottesville.
Where is the train station in Charlottesville?
There is one train station in Charlottesville:
- Train Station - 810 W Main St
Where is the train station in Clemson?
Clemson has one train station:
- 1105 Tiger Blvd
Plan your next adventure
More trains from Charlottesville
- Train from Charlottesville to Washington D.C.
- Train from Charlottesville to Atlanta
- Train from Charlottesville to Boston
- Train from Charlottesville to Baltimore
- Train from Charlottesville to Charlotte
- Train from Charlottesville to Greensboro
- Charlottesville to Raleigh
- Train from Charlottesville to Newark
- Train from Charlottesville to New York
- Charlottesville to Philadelphia
- Train from Charlottesville to Pittsburgh
- Train from Charlottesville to North Charleston
- Train from Charlottesville to Nashville
- Train from Charlottesville to Alexandria
- Train from Charlottesville to Blacksburg
- Charlottesville to Burke
- Charlottesville to Richmond Train
- Charlottesville to Roanoke Train
Continue by train from Clemson
- Train from Clemson to Washington D.C.
- Clemson to Miami Train
- Train from Clemson to Orlando
- Clemson to Tampa Train
- Clemson to Atlanta Train
- Train from Clemson to New Orleans
- Train from Clemson to Boston
- Train from Clemson to Baltimore
- Clemson to Charlotte Train
- Clemson to Greensboro Train
- Clemson to Raleigh
- Clemson to Newark Train
- Clemson to New York Train
- Train from Clemson to Philadelphia
- Clemson to Columbia Train
- Train from Clemson to North Charleston
- Clemson to Dallas
- Clemson to Richmond Train