Are you a looking to be part of a fun group of travel junkies set out to revolutionize the ground travel world?
Check out our open positions and give us a shout if you think you would be a good fit!
Wanderu, is an exciting Boston-based startup set out to make finding and booking inter-city bus and train travel easier, more convenient and fun! Be a part of an exciting, fast-paced startup environment and make a difference in the world!
We are seeking driven, problem solving, experienced developers to join us full time.
In this role you will be key to the development and management of the Wanderu technology. As a member of a small team of research and development engineers you will work in an exciting environment using the latest technologies including NoSQL and search technologies.
- You learned CS concepts in school like linked lists, graphs, Big "O" notation, search and sorting, but you wondered why everybody used a relational db for everything
- You like to travel and wondered if tech could have made the experience better
- You run into every day problems and wondered "is there a better way?"
- When you were a kid, you broke apart your toys to see how they worked
- You either started on the front end or the back-end, but have dabbled into the "other" side
- We are polyglot for everything, languages, frameworks, dbs and human languages
- We are at the forefront of technology and host the GraphDB-Boston Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/graphdb-boston/
- We use agile methodologies (combination of Scrum and Kanban) and do continuous deployment weekly
- All our developers are versed in git, nodeunit/Selenium/watir, documentation
- If this sounds like you and you like us, please apply!
Looking for a community manager who speaks Spanish and English fluently to be in charge of customer interactions/relations, blog, social media, etc. Must love to write and be able to write content in Spanish and English.
We're looking for a star in the world of content (both creation and "strategy") who can lead us in building out unique editorial content with the mission of inspiring people to travel. This is a big role, both for the right individual and for us.
Online Marketing Manager
We're looking for a star in the world of online account management -- but this is no plain old "SEM analyst"-type role. We want to work with someone who's eager to lead and own growing and scaling our bid-based marketing.
In this role you will be key to the performance and expansion of the Wanderu brand through content, search engine results and paid campaigns and lead the marketing team.
Want to know what it's like to work at one of the most exciting start-ups in Boston and learn directly from the gurus and ninjas of their trades that roam our office? Are you a rockstar ready to shine? Well then a Wanderu internship is for you! Learn about our interships.