Albany Bus Ticket Guide - Albany NY
Albany is the capital of New York, located about 150 miles north of New York City. It is one of the oldest European settlements from the original 13 colonies. Albany is a city known for its beautiful scenery. It is home to 60 public parks, including the well-known Washington Park. Every May, the Tulip Festival is held at Washington Park, marking the beginning of Spring. Albany may be known for its scenary, but it is also in a perfect location for entertainment and an exciting nightlife. Located closely to New York City and south of Montreal, Albany bus connections link you to the best of both worlds.
Albany Bus Options:
Top 5 places to visit:
- Palace Theater - A leading entertainment venue featuring music, comedy, and more.
- Colonie Center - A premiere shopping , dining, and entertainment attraction in downtown Albany.
- Lark Street - Home to many independent owned shops, restaurants, art galleries and antique shops.
- New York State Museum - New York's most notable state museum combining science, education, and a variety of programs for all ages.
- New York State Capitol - Capitol building of the state of New York, one of the most expensive government buildings and it was declared a National Historic Landmark in 1979, it is close to Albany bus stops.
Free and saves you money.
Wanderu is completely free to use and by instantly finding all of your travel options you can save a bunch of money. Less spending, more traveling for you.
Wanderu lists only the safest and most trusted brands in ground travel. We constantly review goverment safety ratings so you don't have to worry about your trip.
Directions with ease.
Wanderu instantly locates direction to the station, gets you there with local transit and even finds your connections. We handle the planning and you enjoy the ride.
Mobile booking on the go.
Wanderu delivers anywhere you are. Apple, Android or Blackberry, nothing stands in the way of your next trip. You'll never say "I should've booked that trip."
Wanderu travel guides & blog posts.