Washington DC Bus Station Guide
Washington D.C. welcomes approximately 15 million people every year visiting the country's capital. National memorial parks and museums are major attractions of this city as well as over 100 restaurants downtown providing a fabulous dining experience. The center of all three federal governments are located in the city as well as some of the nations most historical monuments. The city is easily accesible by Washington DC bus and metro service.
Washington DC Bus Options:
Top 5 places to visit:
- Eastern Market - A fresh food public market located in the historic Capitol Hill neighborhood.
- Mount Vernon Estate & Gardens - Tour through the home of the first president of the United States and Commander and Chief of American force in the Revolutionary war.
- The National Zoo - Founded in 1889, one of the oldest zoo's in the United States. The facility contains over 2,000 animals.
- Great Falls Park - Enjoy hiking, kayaking, and picnicking in front of the Grand Falls. Explore the area and observe the beautiful scenery and water falls.
- Old Town Alexandria - A historical location showing colonial houses, museums, churches, shopping, and restaurants.
Free and saves you money.
Wanderu is completely free to use and by instantly finding all of your travel options you can save a bunch of money. Less spending, more traveling for you.
Wanderu lists only the safest and most trusted brands in ground travel. We constantly review goverment safety ratings so you don't have to worry about your trip.
Directions with ease.
Wanderu instantly locates direction to the station, gets you there with local transit and even finds your connections. We handle the planning and you enjoy the ride.
Mobile booking on the go.
Wanderu delivers anywhere you are. Apple, Android or Blackberry, nothing stands in the way of your next trip. You'll never say "I should've booked that trip."
Wanderu travel guides & blog posts.